SAU Community

Cruise To The New Motorplex

SLED

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dunno if you noticed belle but your car made the channel 9 news :)

Yeah a few people told me about it, was pretty embarrassed to be told to park in that area amongst all the mint muscle cars. Spot the odd one out anyone? :down:

yeh Ive been explaining to all and sundry how Isobel Redmond will get the complex a green light for go - so vote accordingly !!

rann fails again; to stay in power you give the people what they want.

pretty simple really

I've never actually voted Liberal, & up until the last election I wouldn't have thought twice about it (didn't like a lot of their ideas then & still don't now). Now though it's getting tough for me to vote back in a party have grown heads fat enough to make an elephant blush.

The tram line fiasco is another example. Most people said they didn't want it, so what do they do? Build the stinkin line anyway. It is not going to do anything that the buses couldn't, & buses don't permanently take up a lane the whole time. They really do not seem to give a sh#t anymore what people think.

Did anyone take any pictures? Or link me to a site that did?

Cheers

Did mean to bring my camera, was in a bit of a hurry when I left home myself. Annoyed because I wanted some photo's of this.

Well this is me...

22061_448362610480_834060480_10872617_8269858_n.jpg

Behind me is the dude with the Calais with the tiny turbo that tried to run me...

22061_448362615480_834060480_10872618_6427074_n.jpg

And this is the aftermath of the run...

22061_448362625480_834060480_10872619_1181327_n.jpg

For the sake of any researchers from Today Tonight who might be reading this, yes I'm joking...

^^^ yeah I LOVE how the tram stop near the Entertainment Centre is a whole 300 metres from the existing train stop - WOW what a super time saver that will be for the few people who visit the Entertainment Centre by public transport each year. Saves a 5 minute walk and inconveniences tens of thousands of motorists EVERY DAY. Awesome.

^^^ yeah I LOVE how the tram stop near the Entertainment Centre is a whole 300 metres from the existing train stop - WOW what a super time saver that will be for the few people who visit the Entertainment Centre by public transport each year. Saves a 5 minute walk and inconveniences tens of thousands of motorists EVERY DAY. Awesome.

u know back in the day, the tramline went right up melbourne st and o'connell st.. maybe ranny poohs wants to get the tram back to those areas

if he was gonna offer the trams as free transport that'd be one thing, but the current ones are leagues behind the old 20-30 year old carriages they replaced

there is no such thing as an honest or decent politician, it seems like that is the inevitability of a two party system these days.... i just hope the libs stand by their promises (i still recall john howard and his 'core and non-core promises)... give me a break...I think this woman Redmond is far more credible than Rannistan, and shes gonna get the votes..

-D

EDIT - Dont accuse me of bias. I hate everything equally.

-D

Don't get me started with those flamin trams.....way back in the day they even ran along Unley Road, lol.

I do a fair amount of work throughout the CBD streets but gone are the days where you can easily do a U-turn anywhere along North Tce or along KW Street thru the breaks in the median strip (no breaks now).

Mr Rann, they got rid of the trams along time ago for very good reason, it's called a bus, without interupting all the infrastructure!

The Bee-Line bus (not sure if it still operates) used to run the length of KW Street to Nth Adel for free and would service all the peeps getting off the tram in Vic Square to the Nth Tce Train Station!

EDIT: and another thing Mr Rann, if you love the trams so much, move to Melbourne and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!!

Yeah speaking of promises how are CRudds going?

- cheaper groceries

- cheaper petrol

- free laptop for every student

- ADSL2 for every Australian

Fail on so many levels.

But he did apologise to the 'stolen' indigenous population who now are suing us for $100M each for being rescued out of creek beds as infants when native food was short ....

• 4 weeks later...