SAU Community

Top Secret Front Bar R34 Gtt

i have for sale a top secret front bar for R34GTT.

bar is made out if fiber glass. excellent condition. in gel coat ready for primer and paint.

some small areas of the bar has been re filled by me cause i wasnt too happy with the finished product so just to make it a be more smoother and nice and flat i did some extra filling.

bar also has hooks so you can put your own mesh on and bend it to lock it in place.

im after $300 for the front par and willing to send interstate at your expense. i use pack and send and would be around $100 or less then that to get it packed up nice and tight and send interstate.

will post pics of actual bar when i get hold of a camera but this is what the bar normally looks like

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/post-a239732-

cause im really nice and really need to get rid of the bar as its sitting in the middle of my pagola lol $200 pick up (may be able to deliver to you if your local)

if this does not sell by friday then its going in the shed where when things go in it does not come out for a while cause its a pain to do so lol

grab yourself a bargin. cheapest iv seen is justjaps which is $450 or $500. so come get it.

• 2 weeks later...