Townsville Skyline Owners

Gough R34 GT-T

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

O.K Phil. Diffuser doesnt fit as nicely on my car lol..... bit of an exhaust issue

What Exhaust did you have? my rear section hits the diffuser something shocking. And I'm guessing it wont take long for the carbon fibre to melt/burn/whatever

Mine sits pretty low, heres what I'm dealing with

2012-02-03173142.jpg

2012-02-03173152.jpg

2012-02-03173205.jpg

It doesnt look to bad in the photos but in real life it looks pretty wonky. I'll probably either have to hack the diffuser up a bit or make some new brackets to push the sides down a bit I guess?

If I have to cut it I'm glad I bought yours second hand, would be sad if I had to cut up a new one lol. but thats gonna be last resort I think

Ah ok.

Yeah my exhaust kind of went up and out to an angle where as yours is more straight. Mine actually sat against the exhaust aswell but it doesn't damage the carbon at all.

Yeah just give it a bit of a cut underneath the muffler and should be all sweet.

To easy. mine is angled but it dips real low near the diff which is making it hard lol. think I've used a different mount on the rear to what you used as well to get it to fit

Will have a play anyway

• 2 weeks later...

Beeeeeeeeeen ages since I was on here! doesnt look like much has changed.

Callan, buy my spoiler blade. - carbon one I got from Phil. taking up space so I want it gone.

Phil - A Pillar, 52mm pods. Carbon. Get me one, yesterday?

Would love to get one that was still the same ABS plastic as factory.....

may even get it copied :/

Edited by Force Fed

Does Phil even go on now he has his new toy? BTW any one got a rb25 turbo for sale?

I dont know if he's been coming on. Going to text him through the week as I should be seeing my wideband and boost gauges rock up. Along with some other things from the states.

May even be seeing another shipment rock up this week too! YEWWWWW

I'm still on here boys but not posting as much. Mainly trolling the WTB area to try and sell people my shit lol.

Hard to kick a habit of going on SAU every day for the last 6 years lol.