SAU Community

Urgent...indicator globe prob..carnary

THE OAK

You didn't get the transparent paint!!! It basically looks like apple juice, but a different colour. You can see right through it but it's tinted :)

It should do the job though. You can just get another couple of globes for like a buck and use the proper paint next time.

yea dude i couldnt find the paint you were saying....hope this works for me....also i have a set of those orange condoms for the bigger proper globes ...so i will try them also...

Any idea's if the paint i used will work?

and i couldnt find a orange nail polish althought i found a nice orangeee gliter one... :hippy: but too many chiks were giving me the eye so i had to leave that area asap!

:band:

So did it work????

i have brought some more globes like the ones i had....they dont flicker...and im just waiting for paint to dry...so still 50/50.....

those globes you suggested i had a look for them but the shop nearest to me was closed until jan 2nd.....so didnt have a chance to buy em.... but i will when it re opens and see what they are like...

so atm waiting for paint to dry.... did you see the paint think its gona work?

It should work, but if it's too thick it could be a bit dull. Keep us posted. And take a photo of the end product with the lights flashing...... probably have to take a few shots to get one with the lights illuminated... :)

that's the one... i just looked at some blue and some orange paint and that's what i have too.

ok dudes i painted the globes and they turned out ok....but one was thicker than the other...

then i found these for my old globes which didnt have the flicker problem...and it ened up being a happy ending.....

:)

thanks for all the help and suggestions ppl!