SAU Community

Iphone App For Fuel Consump And Maintenance

xiaorpowr

everyone,

found this cool free app on the iPhone, basiscally keeps record of all the $ you've spent, when you've spent it, what the odo reading was at the time and etc... pretty handy, i been using it to keep track of oil changes n stuff. i've only had the car for 2 weeks, and after insurance and rego i've already spent $4k... OUCH! I'm glad to join you all in this money black hole aka Skyline.

It also calculates fuel consumption and average fuel price and all that jumbo.

I'm sitting on 17.25L/100km (32 GTR) @ $1.348/L average.

anyways, its called vehical. check it out

like i said, fkn blackhole man...

Its been getting some mild thrashing tho... then again its a 32gtr with 300awkw (15psi) but i been driving on mainly 7psi because the car scares me sometimes lol

i think i need a new tune for daily drives.

I've been using Road Trip to track my fuel consumption.

There's a lite version which is pretty good or get the full version for free if you jailbreak :)

Highly recommended!

IMG_4363.png

IMG_4364.png

IMG_4365.png

hey!....in my defence, i was originally, and totally, against iphones. But i find myself borrowing my mate's phone to play fishing and throwing paper balls into bin games at work. There's just so many apps for them out there now, it's insane...and fun....and so handy. I'll wait till they're for free on a phone plan...haha...yeah.

There's a lite version which is pretty good or get the full version for free if you jailbreak :blink:

jailbreak is good, just hope you dont have to restart your phone if you have a 3gs :P