SAU Community

East Bear Gts-r Body Kit For R34 Group Buy

Hybrid905

Hey everyone,

i will post this aswell in the East Bear Kit Topic but just seeing who is actually interested in buying the GTS-R Body kit made by East Bear Sports.

i have been talking to them latetly and pretty much the one thig that will be the major cost is shipping but essentially if we have for eg the purchase of two kits it cost the same amount to ship/fly

i have asked them about dropping the price on the kit but the will not give a discount on multiple kits but will give discounts on extras that anyone might want such as the GTS-R badges, Tail Lights, Rear Diffuser and Fender Cover.

Currently the Yen is floating around the 80-82 dollar mark.

the following are the prices in YEN and AUD also some pretty pics for people to look at of the parts though im sure u already know what everything looks like.

The Full Kit shown below Includes

• Front Bumper
  • Front Lip (type 1)
  • Side Skirts
  • Rear Bumper
  • Under Spoiler (front and side)
  • Carbon Vented Hood

post-68428-1266740389_thumb.jpg

The total cost for this is 338100 Yen which with the current Exchange rate is $4124

If you dont want the Carbon Hood or a Vented Hood It will be Cheaper and if you dont want the under spoiler it will be cheaper

Next up is the actual GTS-R emblem

post-68428-1266740398_thumb.jpg

post-68428-1266740422_thumb.jpg

this is 3150 Yen Which is $38 but like i said we will recieve a discount

Next are the East Bear LED Tail lights

post-68428-1266740409_thumb.jpg

They are 44100 which is about $538 and again we will recieve a discount on them

Next is the Rear Diffuser which can either be Carbon or FRP but the price is the same the picture didnt seem to work but the price is 69300 which is about $845 As with others we will get a discount.

post-68428-1266740637_thumb.jpg

Last is the Fender covers and for the set of four is 39900 which is about $486 discount applies for the fender covers aswell

post-68428-1266740365_thumb.jpg

post-68428-1266740380_thumb.jpg

With the matter of shipping or air frieght the price can be given when i get an idea of who wants in.

if anyone has questions they want to ask or if anyone wants to call me i can pm my number just let me know

Cheers

Daniel

post-68428-1266740373_thumb.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually in the market for this same kit so if you go ahead with it I'm down :)

However i have a 4 door 25GT-T....

Hey thats not a problem they make everything in 4 door though it is slightly more expensive.

for example the full body kit costs about $153 AUD more and from what i can tell thats the only extra cost but i will shoot through an email and find out for you

Dan

do we have to buy the full kit to be in on this?

or can i say buy the side skirts and fender covers only?

Yeah i dont think that should be a problem at least with the fender covers though i will have to find out about the side skirts because as far as i know you can only get the side skirts and rear bumper together and i know it seems stupid.

i will get back to you on that one

Dan

how much is it for rear bar and side skirts only?

might be interested.

im also assuming the front bar wont work with standard bonnet?

Yes you are correct in that the front bar wont work with a standard bonnet and the side and rear will cost you 149000 Yen which with todays exchange is about $1800

hi ,

im interested in a vented bonnet & front bar for GTT.

can you post a pic of the bonnet pls ?

also, how much would it be ?

hey the carbon vented and the FRP vented are 94500 and 58800 respectivly which works out to be $1152 and $717

post-68428-1266843849_thumb.jpg

post-68428-1266843857_thumb.jpg[

Hi Mate,

Im interested in the East Bear Aero Form front spoiler for the GTT.

Is it possible to chuck that in with your order? If possible what sort of prices would I be looking at?

Cheers

Hi Mate,

Im interested in the East Bear Aero Form front spoiler for the GTT.

Is it possible to chuck that in with your order? If possible what sort of prices would I be looking at?

Cheers

Hey yeah that wouldnt be a problem. the front lip is only a straight fit for the east bear front bumper but there are fitting availible to make it fit the stock R34 GT-T front bumper. at the moment the price for the Lip is about $400 but i will have to get back to you on whether the fitting costs any extra.

Dan

Hey yeah that wouldnt be a problem. the front lip is only a straight fit for the east bear front bumper but there are fitting availible to make it fit the stock R34 GT-T front bumper. at the moment the price for the Lip is about $400 but i will have to get back to you on whether the fitting costs any extra.

Dan

I actually was hoping to be able to fit it to my aero front bar (not stock)

Any ideas if that would be possible?

Im still interested if it will all work.

Let me know mate.

Cheers

Let me know mate.

Cheers

I have just Shot that off to East Bear so they should get back to me soon and i will let you know

Let me know mate.

Cheers

I have just Shot that off to East Bear so they should get back to me soon and i will let you know