SAU Community

Hi Im New

aerofocker

• 3 weeks later...

Suggest you might get someone to look at that actuator mounting bracket and rod. I'd like a straight line push onto that crank for the wastegate valve.

Otherwise good to see you've got it on and running.

Give us results and opinion in due course please.

Edited by Dale FZ1

well next up is either a higher psi actuator or a second spring fitted to it and to polish the casting marks from the inside of the rear exhaust housing and maybe open it a tiny amount, so far it makes 1 bar by 3krpm ish and provides a nice punch in the back of the head for overtaking

wiell it aint a whole load better than the standard rebuilt turbo i had previously installed which was good for around 400bhp,there is definatly more go in this and i like the vband rear dump, i think il get a 3076r turbo and set it up with a v band discharge and alternate between the two 76 for track 71 for street

Edited by aerofocker

wiell it aint a whole load better than the standard rebuilt turbo i had previously installed which was good for around 400bhp,there is definatly more go in this and i like the vband rear dump, i think il get a 3076r turbo and set it up with a v band discharge and alternate between the two 76 for track 71 for street

I hope thats an april fools joke HAHAHAHA

Change between 3071 and 3076 turbos between the street and track HAHAHA

Apologies if you are serious, but there really isnt enough of a difference to worry about doing that.