SAU Community

Hi Im New

aerofocker

hi im new here,soon installing a different turbo in my rb25det,using a gt3071r internally gated 5 bolt rear turbo with atp or whatever add on wastegate into a 4'' V band downpipe which ill make myself,any advice appreciated,i dont believe its a cropped turbine by the way.

like do i need a manifold spacer to clear the compressor housing from the standard rb25det exhaust manifold? any images of the 90 degree outlet pipework,ive got water and oil braided hoses and a drain sorted,i need a mount for the actuator for the wastegate

so has anybody any helpfull hints on getting this turbo in with the minimum hastle,i have a filter to instal in the braided oil lines that i have,the in line filter has -4 an male fittings on it so im not sure where to get appropiate connections to my line. ive got a 10 mm t3/4 spacer and longer studs some 90 degree hoses for the ic piping side of things,myt be a bit of fun with the inlet hose as this turbo has a 2.75 '' inlet and my car just has a standard steel internal journal bearing turbo

aye bit strange alright,i already have my mind set on the gt3071 myt go 3076 later on or just have the two turbos to switch between and keep the 3076 for drag ect, im just trying to organise this for when i go home,