SAU Community

Skidpan Day @ Sutton

a31rb25

I'm organising a skidpan day for Sunday May 2nd, arvo session.

This was originally organised to be a NS.com day, but so far only 3 people have paid - one of them is on here as well - so I'm opening it up to people on here to help fill the spots. I have to make the confirmation payment 3 weeks before the event, so by April 11th.

Price is $120 per person, capped limit of 10 people. Payment is required in full. If you want to come along please PM me and i'll send you my details.

Cheers,

Sol

Further to the above, here's the feedback I got in regards to rego, etc

"Yes all vehicles must be registered, in a road worthy condition and have at least two seats and seatbelts.

Re the noise: we are not allowed to produce more than 85dbA at 30m from the car at any time, we do run a noise metre on the day and it's a non negotiable requirement. This is an ACT Government law and enforced by the Environment Protection Authority. It is a real pain but that's the law!"

• 2 weeks later...
Further to the above, here's the feedback I got in regards to rego, etc

"Yes all vehicles must be registered, in a road worthy condition and have at least two seats and seatbelts.

Re the noise: we are not allowed to produce more than 85dbA at 30m from the car at any time, we do run a noise metre on the day and it's a non negotiable requirement. This is an ACT Government law and enforced by the Environment Protection Authority. It is a real pain but that's the law!"

I'm not sure If my car will pass that or not. Anyone got a dB meter? Or remember how loud my car is and have an estimation of if it's okay? If I can confirm my car isn't too loud then I'm in.

^^ Sorry mate but that spot went before I got the PM.

A few NS folk missed out, so I'm happy to organise another one later in the year that can be a combined NS/SAU day.

• 2 weeks later...