SAU Community

Need To Borrow Stock R33 Exhaust

~R33AzzA~

I copped a minor defect a few weeks ago for been a little bit to low. I also got reported to the epa at the same time(boost tap). So in need of a stock r33 exhaust and cat.

The exhaust should hang high enough to clear the car of been to low and pass the epa.

If you have these parts and I could borrow them please let me know asap. Im located in rowville but will come to you.

Cheers, Aaron

last time i let people borrow mine, came back in two pieces, no cat. wtf. lol no more 'borrowing'

thats why you get them to leave a reasonable deposit, which they wont get back if the part is damaged.

Iv been burn in the past aswell. I lent a microtech ltx8 to a bloke, he changed his number and i never heard from him again. So im happy to give licence details and a deposite in return.

it should be a defect/epa issue i think the fine with a defect notice is $292 for un roadworthy vehicle? depends on the officer whether you get the fine or not..

thats my understanding anyways

I only got a minor for the hight and no fine. I keep the car looking mainly stock apart from Bilsteins and wheels.

As for EPA Im going to fit a standard exhaust and cat. Just wondering if the front mount will effect this? I know it only cools the air but this would change things from standard therfore causing a possible issue or not?

thats why you get them to leave a reasonable deposit, which they wont get back if the part is damaged.

Deposit? Im not a business.

I thought certain people would actually appreciate the fact that im helping them out and that was enough of a "deposit" but no, certain people dont give a crap, so why should i? Its good to be nice, but ill be nice to people that are worth it...such as friends, and frriends of friends... good enough from me.

well i offered him to borrow mine and to give me a deposit because what if i dont get my stock exhaust back? , im not saying his gona steal it but i was just being nice i will give him his money back.. just incase something happends. Anyway im here to help people out.