SAU Community

Gtr R32 Skyline 4 Sale As Whole Car Or Parts

Hi

i imported a GTR R32, came with rust under the car, its a good part car or even good for some1 that's looking for a race car. i paid 13,000 landed, I'm happy for $6,000 Ono.

if i don't sell the car in 2 weeks I'll be selling parts, i have had lots of members wanting parts, iv saved number's and made a listed of parts to be taken. ill be getting back to you guys very soon.

car's in Melbourne

thanks

Datto 0433111220

or

03 9364 8898

adding photos soon

has the car be complianced and registered ?

NO. i knew the car was going to get rejected if they seen it, so i started working on the car, then i just gave up, it was taken to much time.

was easier to import a new one.

if your got the time and the passion to put it all together again. i say go for it!

ill try get photo's up soon.

hey guy's

the car has not been in a accident. its just got rust around wheel arch bit around the windows and under the car..

the car did drive, its just that most parts have been pulled off and sitting in engine bay ( rocket cover, air flow mater and air box and little bits and pieces)

interior same pulled off but in the car still. has a after market drives seat, passenger seat is stock, it was at a so call mates workshop so i don't know if they have pulled parts off.

for the price trust me you cant go wrong, to import one it would cost you more and still your taking an risk.. like i did, a big lost! i dont have time and money to complete this project.

hoping to get photos up soon, but seeing it in real would be better.

Dee

post-23357-1268798187_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hey all. I'm up to doing my oil and water feed lines. Has anyone done a tutorial on this on a 25det Neo? ( I know i should be asking for a tutorial on how to use the search instead, but I couldn't find anything specific) I'm running a Pulsar 3584 on a 6 boost manifold. I could use some advice on what fittings, sizes and where to run the lines. Thanks for any help.  
    • Hi, I have someone interested, if it falls through I'll let you know.  I have a brand new set of fronts that  I sourced from Bilstein UK, now revalved and complete with springs to go with the very lightly used rears, if you are interested in a full set. As Duncan has mentioned this is not my job, I sold my suspension business over 10 years ago, but I am here to help when I have the time.  To give you some idea of my schedule I was at SMSP for the State Championship for 4 days the weekend before last.  Then The Bend for 4 days last week and back at SMSP testing this week, a day visit to One Raceway, then the SMSP Day Night meeting the weekend after.  I was hoping to squeeze in a dyno day with Scott on my R32 this week, but that's not going to happen, that's the second time I have had to postpone. Apologies if my responses are slow.   Cheers Gary
    • Talking about tools, my trombone cleaner arrived, talk about weird speciality tools....
    • Ha ha ha, I read that he had it based on brownie points so knew it wasn't going to be sold   I also am only shit stirring on buying, while they'd all be great cars, I don't need more, I actually sold one a few weeks ago. And immediately bought more tools...
    • I thought you might have asked about the Honda, but as the boy just wrote off his Patrol, and was trying to find a cheap daily to get by with, I decided to give the Honda to him