SAU Community

Headlight Projector Stagea

samkoek

If you want to pay, they can be found on Yahoo Auctions.

You can use Import Monster, Nengun or BidJDM to view the auctions.

Only issue with headlight mods is that they are usually an "exchange" auction, meaning you send your headlights over, they modify and send back.

Shipping is a bitch.

Edited by iamhe77

Actually there is a place in Melb that does headlights modifications and repairs.... but I don't have the link and I can't seem to find them today.

I stumbled on them whilst searching Google.

Maybe you will have more luck than I? *sorry I can't help any more than that - pretty crappy, I know but better than nothing I guess*

Actually there is a place in Melb that does headlights modifications and repairs.... but I don't have the link and I can't seem to find them today.

I stumbled on them whilst searching Google.

Maybe you will have more luck than I? *sorry I can't help any more than that - pretty crappy, I know but better than nothing I guess*

I sore AWSOME DIY on youtube about making your stock halogen's into xenon projectors. Since we already have the xenons it would be slightly less trouble. Doesnt look too hard. Ill find the link and post it soon.

EDIT: Here we are, Watch this...and the next four form the same guy....http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Projector+headlight&search_type=&aq=f

Great DIY and i think its very do-able. I am contemplating buying a set from japan for <100 and giving it a shot!

Edited by stagman

i just watch that youtube aout how to modify the headlight to projector one, it is very hard and need a lot of tools to get the job done...i prefer to pay someone done for me in melbourne.

someone mention the 'cincity designs' they do modify any headlight to projector light, anyone hear about it? i couldn't find their website?

judging from the mention i found of them in the v35 forum they are in the united states.

http://www.cincitydesigns.com/

I sore AWSOME DIY on youtube about making your stock halogen's into xenon projectors. Since we already have the xenons it would be slightly less trouble. Doesnt look too hard. Ill find the link and post it soon.

EDIT: Here we are, Watch this...and the next four form the same guy....http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Projector+headlight&search_type=&aq=f

Great DIY and i think its very do-able. I am contemplating buying a set from japan for <100 and giving it a shot!

please take more care than that guy did....

please take more care than that guy did....

Yeah some parts i was a bit...on if the iffy side. But i think with more care it would be fine, and if you had a set of lights to spare why not give it a shot. Mind you, he apparently does that for a living.

thanks Daniel, how is your nissan V35? enjoy it? can't believe we meet here now, we used to own soarer and join the club there, now we all own nissan and join the club here nopw, hehehe. Guys, Daniel is a top broke, he is very helpful guys.