SAU Community

Help Needed! Chris Rogers Maybe?

Hope somebody can help, don't have enough posts yet to PM Chris, so hopefully i can find a solution here.

I have added a rear view camera, and TV tuner via the JDM TV tuner spare input, as outlined on here by Frank350GT, and everything works fine when stopped, so i went looking for the speed input wire for the nav control unit, i found the correct plug and the right pin no, but the wire colour was wrong, manual said B/W but the wire was i think purple and red??

Anyway i sniped it, i also looked for some king of parking brake signal wire to the nav control unit, but i couldn't find anything??

I have tried gently pulling on the parking brake while moving but it still cuts off the screen, i presume due to it thinking there is an error, so it would do no good to just ground the signal wire.

So how do i find the correct wires to snip/ground so i can operate the camera all the time.

Any help appreciated.

there is a patch for this :D

beatsonic TA05.

Can you enlighten me please?

I presume this something that you need to add? but surly there is a wire that can be simply cut or grounded? which is a signal preventing using the VTR input on the move?

Edited by Tricky-Ricky