SAU Community

Weekly - Baskin & Robbins Chapel Hill Meet

Beelzebub89

Morning Mangs and Manglettes,

Just incase people are missing this meet due to the talk etc in the Northside thread I thought I would chuck up another events thread. Lets try and keep the whoring to a minimum in this thread so it is easier for new people to get the details and see who is attending. If you just want to catch up with the other members from the meet keep it in the Whoretown/Northside threads in the main QLD section.

Details

When - Every Thursday @ 7:30 rain, hail or shine we very rarely have a night were there is nobody showing up.

Where - Baskin & Robbins @ Chapel Hill. Moggill Road just past the Lexus dealer.

What - Meet and greet the Northside crew. Come along grab some ice cream (Up to 60% discount on ice cream ;)) and get to know everyone. Just generally talk shit and check out the cars

Please if you are going to attend use some common sense. We have been using this spot for close to a year now to meet up and we have had minimal trouble from police so lets try and keep it that way :mrt:

Hope to see some new faces and even some old ones :laugh:

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoring will be kept to a minimum after I get in on page one :ermm::bunny::P

:)

Anyone who doesn't know how to get there etc, or wants to follow someone over so they don't get lost. PM one of us. DanB, Smitty42 and myself are all northside (Aspley to Petrie) and are there 99.9% of the time. I don't mind meeting up somewhere and driving over, and the others probably don't either.

i've been meaning to attend one of these meet and greets for a while now. i think i will have to come out and say hi in the next few weeks. Is there heaps of parking at the baskin robbins chapel hill?

i've been meaning to attend one of these meet and greets for a while now. i think i will have to come out and say hi in the next few weeks. Is there heaps of parking at the baskin robbins chapel hill?

next few weeks ? :D

What's wrong with tonight ? :down: I'll be leaving ascot in about 20 mins.

Plenty of parks at Baskins. Don't be shy guys we don't bite lol. Was another good session of shit talking tonight but only the regulars turned up. We want some new faces!

The evening was slightly spoiled by the blue hair brigade having road rage in the car park.

Apart from that was good to catch up. :cheers:

Plenty of parks at Baskins. Don't be shy guys we don't bite lol. Was another good session of shit talking tonight but only the regulars turned up. We want some new faces!

Your mums a new face. Pretty mouth too :cheers:

Weekly bump and role call (plus sick of seeing EFI under events from the main QLD page)

I know Dan's out. I'm in and as far as I know Jason is in (unless he falls asleep or something). There were whispers of Thristan and Joshua. Who else is coming?