SAU Community

[syd] Meet Up Saturday 1st May 2010

Rallye

Usual rules apply: No loud music, burnouts, racing etc You are more than welcome to invite your friends, just mention them when putting your name down. Photographers are more than welcome to come. Information and maps are all below.

What: Nissan Silvia & Skylines Australia Meet Up

Where: South Silverwater Bridge (Map Below)

When: Saturday 1 May 2010

Time: 2:00pm

Plenty of free and low car friendly parking available quagmire.gif

NS Link: TBA

Map: http://maps.google.c...&sll=-28.826654,153.290354&sspn=9.099448,19.753418&ie=UTF8&hq=wilson+park&hnear=Silverwater+NSW&ll=-33.825337,151.051567&spn=0.002108,0.004823&t=h&z=18

mapxy.jpg

Please reply if you are coming.

People Coming:

1. Rallye

Edited by Rallye

are you guys gonna go for a cruise afterwads or just meet up n sit there ?

A cruise will be decided at the meet, they dont want any police attention so we'll decide at the meet.

What other cars are going?

The black r35gtr in your avatar, is that your car :D

Silvias, 180sx, a couple of evos, skylines, a couple of 350z's etc

Lol I wish, In general I wish I had a car :blink:

Finally someone from Skylines Australia wants to come :P So far we've got 14 cars coming all together.

maybe there is low interest from SAU because all the stories ive ever heard about nissan silvia are of people acting like dicks even though they are told not too, and always a high police presence.

i know the one i went on there seemed to be a lot of people wanting to race. which i feel is not what a cruise is all about.

its negative attention like this that turns alot of people off.

just my 2 cents anyway.

maybe there is low interest from SAU because all the stories ive ever heard about nissan silvia are of people acting like dicks even though they are told not too, and always a high police presence.

i know the one i went on there seemed to be a lot of people wanting to race. which i feel is not what a cruise is all about.

its negative attention like this that turns alot of people off.

just my 2 cents anyway.

Last SAU/NS meet back in March went alright. I am trying to lower police attention by not releasing cruise details and organizing it during th day. So far Ive organized 3 Nissan Silvia meets and they all went smoothly.

Ive been to a bunch of various meets, from what Ive seen NS is quite well behaved.