SAU Community

In Love With R34

EVL34

now as u can see im in love

well ive had a rocky road till now 1st i was in love with rx7 series7 then i went to 200sx silvia japspec but now ive made up my mind and im gettin a 34gtt wish it was a gtr but hey who can fork out 100k anyways ive been searching the net to find specs on the 34gtt and i came up with one site which told me it had 208kw same as the gtr and im like w8 a min cant be true or is it if any1 can help me with this problem would be great

thanx

On "paper" it is true that the R34 GTT and the GTR put out the same amount of power. But it's generally accepted that the "official" figure quoted for the GTR is, well....horse sh1t! :rofl: In reality the GTR is more powerful and has several features that the GTT doesn't (ATESSA 4WD for a start)

Still, IMHO since the GTT costs about half what a similar condition GTR would, it's a real bargain in my book...

Dave

hmmmm a R34 Gtt for APPROX $35,000 with da rest of the $100k on mods.....

so imagine spending $65,000 on mechanical mods for a Gtt :rofl::O:O

me thinks it would beat a GTR?

that should buy you a 10 second r34 GTR with that money.

check out www.rh9.com.au its still for sale...

Id buy it for sure if i had that kinda cash to throw around.

if you want to get pedantic, the GTT is 206kW, the GTR is 208kW. R34 was my next in line car, but im looking for a C34 Stagea 26RS instead, considered that? they're around $45 - 65k though, a bit more than a GTT, but not as much as the GTR (same engine as GTR)