SAU Community

Td06 L2 Vs T67 Vs Garrett Gt3076/71 Vs Hks 3037?

toffy

Am i the only one that finds this funny?

Surfing SAU whilst tuning!

doing XR6 Turbos.... it takes between 5-7mins for each write. (make a change press enter then .....wait 5-7mins) seriously need someone to release decent LIVE tuning for these fkrs, its no wonder latley that i see the same map loaded in each car... someone locally is obviously too lazy to do it properly...... and they are making a fortune from it as its hardly viable to do it properly like i do.

i need something to stop me going crazy whist waiting hence inter-webs in the background :(.

Any reason why only 17 psi Trent. I know when I ran 15 psi through my 3071 on an SR it was fairly lame......when upped to 22 psi it was another story :rofl:

Edited by juggernaut1

Any reason why only 17 psi Trent. I know when I ran 15 psi through my 3071 on an SR it was fairly lame......when upped to 22 psi it was another story :rofl:

both cars were @ 90% inj duty...... damn killjoy for sure :P

both like to be around 20-22psi like you say, but these are the only two i have which are apples to apples, i have a few 22psi runs on the T67 (another car) but the GT3071is not complete.

Cars are off getting injectors so when they return i will post em up but i reckon months not days... :P

so about 200rpm difference in the torque band up until 4000rpm , so my car running a 4.3 diff would put the t67 to about the same road speed per torque as the 3071? :rofl:

so about 200rpm difference in the torque band up until 4000rpm , so my car running a 4.3 diff would put the t67 to about the same road speed per torque as the 3071? :(

assuming those two cars were using a 4.11 diff :D

yeah you can see the L2's unhappy, the 8cm rear is just too small for the 2.5l. To make 300 its running 25psi .... a quick check of the exhaust manifold pressure would tell the story....

runs @ 17psi and i have picked the best average of both. The T67 is a bit wavy but has since been sorted.

just looking over that trent, goin by the colour of the lines... the 3071 which makes less power has a much fattter torque band? or.. are the colours switched around and i'm reading it wrong

So what about the GT3071R , say about 16psi of boost, how much KW's could it do on a Rb25det? im thinking of getting one..

hey toffy, I'm not so much a technical guy but when my car was setup i asked for a responsive setup without losing too much top end. Thought i'd share what i have. I was recommended into going with high flowing the stock r34 turbo and getting a garret gt30 core installed. I don't have the full turbo info but can get this info and others if interested. Here is my dyno chart.

post-50843-1272848801_thumb.jpg

hey toffy, I'm not so much a technical guy but when my car was setup i asked for a responsive setup without losing too much top end. Thought i'd share what i have. I was recommended into going with high flowing the stock r34 turbo and getting a garret gt30 core installed. I don't have the full turbo info but can get this info and others if interested. Here is my dyno chart.

post-50843-1272848801_thumb.jpg

3rd gear?

then its useless to use as a comparison unfortunately.

so i'll assume i read that sheet wrong than and the lesser power figure in yellow didnt go with the higher torque figure in yellow on the dyno sheet you posted...