SAU Community

Trying To Get My Car On The Road

Lil Miss 32

my s13 was running decent enough after a speed lab remap but started acting up and only found out by chance it was shit house wiring connections that he did. couldnt get ahold of him so had to resolder the ecu wires :thumbsup:

ill stick by the only workshops i trust and they are willall and smooth!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a similar story to Chad about Jeff.

My CA18 has been making 217rwkw with standard internals for 2.5 years and considering it made 83rwkw when i bought it you can see that it's making over 250% more power than factory. And it only ever get flogged when it get driven.

He had an issue with a member off he but non of you got the other side of the story. I spoke to him for 30 minutes about the issue and he has a side to that story.

Jeff will not tune cars to the edge unless you ask, so if you take your cars else where then they will make more power but with standard internals (in 99% of cases) you will have to ask at what cost.

And for all you guys +1'ing Boostworx i have some very interesting stories about them which i have first hand proof of, but you won't hear it on this forum.

kahli, either go speak to benny and nicko (never had a problem and always happy to help)

or get brady at jms to do it (this man knows his shit)

they are the only people who i trust with my car

as for tuning 100% dont go to speedlab, i ended up with a blown motor from it. either morpowa to tune it

or send it to status tuning or dr.drift in melbourne (bit of a drive, but worth it)

in the end it is your car, you make the choice

kahli, either go speak to benny and nicko (never had a problem and always happy to help)

or get brady at jms to do it (this man knows his shit)

they are the only people who i trust with my car

as for tuning 100% dont go to speedlab, i ended up with a blown motor from it. either morpowa to tune it

or send it to status tuning or dr.drift in melbourne (bit of a drive, but worth it)

in the end it is your car, you make the choice

I could almost guarantee the lunched motor had nothing to do with Jeff. The way he tunes from scratch leaves no risk of a motor popping unless it's already stuffed.

I could almost guarantee the lunched motor had nothing to do with Jeff. The way he tunes from scratch leaves no risk of a motor popping unless it's already stuffed.

i can guarantee, it was his fault, yet wanted nothing to do with it afterwards

all involved not doing things that were requested (he acceptedthe requests) and all tuners should do before putting a car on the dyno

I know what he means. I wanna know about his experience with Smooth :(

They're always looking to improve customer service, and to be honest, he'd have to be one of the only unhappy people I've seen come out of there.

The work they do is excellent and the prices are far better than most of the competition.

must live under a rock...

must live under a rock...

No, I've just been there, and see a lot of the issues and what they are from.

They're either people bitching coz they know someone from another workshop, or they're people rocking up with no idea and expecting the world for $3.86.

I could never own a workshop myself. I just couldn't handle the BS so many people try to pull :(

The shop is reopening shortly with a new look, and will continue to grow in a huge way :cool: Watch for them to become one of the biggest shops in SA very quickly :cool: