SAU Community

V35 (s1/s2)digital Tv Rework

been nutting this out for a while (it got political so I never went further with it ) but as a matter of interest would any one like to control the digital TV box they have (I'm assuming asuka here.) by the FACTORY buttons?

a simple yes or no answer is what I am looking for.

I do NOT how much does it cost questions..

for those that think this is going to be a lead - its not. (think emulation and you will be somewhat on the correct path.)

thoughts?

rianto,

I'm working with hardware here. currently have a sedan tuner and thats different (physically) to yours. once I find a coupe one (with wiring.) I'll attack it. command wise they are the same from what I can see. (proven by swapping ROM boxes.)

any idea to what extent the factory tv/nav buttons can control the tuner? e.g. volume +/- by moving joystick left/right and changing channel with up/down? just at that level or more sophisticated eg. switching to av1/av2 etc?

might help:

http://wiki.nethome.nu/doku.php/analyzer/start

Should allow anyone who wants this feature to capture the IR codes from their remotes and send it to you to code, provided they have a PC and a mic.

found that one already. quite handy.

rianto,

the idea is to use as much of it as I can. the soft buttons and the joystick. no volume. I'm mapping the buttons basically and turning that into an IR command.

• 2 months later...
hardware worked out - M35 stagea lines up for further testing.(protocol/command copying.) having a decent DSO helps.

+1 i would buy straight away