SAU Community

Brembo Calipers R35 Gtr

ok so lets start this as a new thread. $2300 shipped for the set to AU, paypal payment only + 3%.

DSCN5520.jpg

DSCN5207-1.jpg

e-mail or pm me. no lowballer, trades or any other then payment by paypal.

Right front caliper is scratched , rest are clean the milage on the caliper is about 500miles on it the car never made it for 1st inspection. if you have a mate in the usa who can pick them up from me do send me the info and have them bring cash for the pick up. After dealing with the problem of this.

[email protected]

do you have retainer pins, backing plates and pads for this or is it just calipers

I have the retainers, pins and caliper bolts as well the clips. I do not have the pads or disc's any more as they are sold.

Is that $2.3k AUD or USD?

Which state are you located in? (for local pickup)?

this is Sorry about that its 2300usd and my pick up addy is Encino (ca) 91316 = this is located in Los Angeles area.

this would be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better for me if you have someone state side who can pick up from me :thumbsup:.

how long did they take to get off the car? do you also have the poor guys wheels?

If your asking milage its about 500 miles, I do have the vin # and paper work that I bought the car from the previous owner on it if this is what your asking ? if not please do clarify this.

keep in mind dealer list per the set is about $7000usd give or take discounts etc. but tihs is a one time price for these. !

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...