SAU Community

Bye Bye Skyline

LOVE2XLR8

Sorry to hear about your car Rebecca. I know how you feel - I had a 180sx that I had 'mishap' in on a cruise then 2 weeks after having it back from smash repairs, someone went through a red light and finished my baby off...... The main thing is you walked out of the crash with nothing more than whiplash (good stuff for that is - nurofen Gel or Voltaren Gel, its over the counter at the chemist. Rub it onto your neck)

Good luck with the new car!!

depends wat r u looking for a 4dr, coupe or h/b, theres a real nice civic coupe for sale in the autotrader i think its 14k, i think, its a bit rice, but just lowered, mags, exhaust, tint, n nice system, but yer, it looks nice, best look in the trader or quokka to find one...

another person owns a civic...woohoo..we r takin over the world...lol (2 ppl now, 6billion to go.....)

I was learning how to drive my car safely on the way home last night. I was learning how to take corners without losing it. My boyfreind kept telling me to take each corner really slowly to just learn the correct lines to take etc. .

Im trying to remember the last time my skyline lost it into a fence whilst driving slowly around a corner and keeping left.

Oh thats right................ never

Glad your and yours are OK, the road toll doesnt need additions.

Red17

Sorry to hear about the crash there; at least your still here tell us your story.

Civics aren't too bad; one of the 1993 two-door hatches can look sweet lowered on white rims (always with the white rims) and with an understated bodykit. Buddy Club P1's or Enkei Tarmac Evo's (17") would look great.

dont' mean to have a go at u ... but it wasn't the skylines fault u lost it ... u just over did it to early on thats all and u haven't learnt how to control it ... so it doesn't mean u should buy a really slow car which u dont' like ... u just gotta learn to control it ... oh well ... anyways i'm going to sell my car soon too for financial reasons ... i'm also after a civic to run around in ... about 94 model .. how much u think it cost??