SAU Community

Wreaking Hole R32 Gtst

32gtrsteve

hey guys i have a crashed r32 gtst wreaking. most panels are f**ked but still has good doors boot rear bar and rear pods. most of the car is for sale apart from front brakes.

in devonport

hey guys i have a crashed r32 gtst wreaking. most panels are f**ked but still has good doors boot rear bar and rear pods. most of the car is for sale apart from front brakes.

in devonport

motor, box, loom, computer, fuel pump and anything else to do with the motor for $1400 ono

indicators in good nick? pics of whole car if possible?

how much for box seperate?

drives side one maybe i'll have a look. i'll put some pic up soon and i'd rather keep the box with the motor at this stage mate but i do have a spare one at my place what would you be looking to pay for one ?

in devonport

bonnet is all good has no dents. black $70

LH side door has no dents $40

RH has a dent near door handle $20

door window glass $25 each

rear window $40 (pull out your self)

little side windows $30 each (pull out your self)

boot lid has small wing on it $50 (no dents)

tail lights $20 each

rear bar $40

rear pods $40

rear brakes $50

full interior just ask for prices on what you want. (has not got center console bit around gearstick)

pictures will be put on tomorrow for any thing else not listed pm me for prices thanks

Shot gun rear pods, taillights (if they come complete with surrounds), rear bar (if complete with reverse lights), fuel filler lid, and also what condition are the door/window rubbers in if perfect I'll have those too and also front windscreen moulds/surrounds the plastic bits. Cheers.

Pm sent.

Edited by krayzie32

Shot gun rear pods, taillights (if they come complete with surrounds), rear bar (if complete with reverse lights), fuel filler lid, and also what condition are the door/window rubbers in if perfect I'll have those too and also front windscreen moulds/surrounds the plastic bits. Cheers.

Pm sent.

Edited by krayzie32

What u waiting for CONTACT ME 0423-755-986 AFTER 6 on weekdays ill organize payment and shipping if ur not in melbourne

SEND ME PHOTOS !!!!!

I'm down Hobart mate, can you post please? or pm me your number & i will call you? Or you can contact me on 0419525562..can I also get the 8 bolts i think it is with them..Bolts that hold hinge to bonnet and bolts that hold hinge to the wall

Edited by Baz_R32