SAU Community

Gear Shifter + Handbrake Boots

Nic_A31

Whats up fella's?

The leather boots around the gear shifter and handbrake lever, what can be used?

The sticky said R32 ones can be used with "some modifying" but that doesnt sound too convincing.

POST PICS OF WHAT YOU'VE FITTED

ALSO

hit up www.redlinegoods.com

Hand crafted Italian leather, ohhh yeeeah....so there is no listing for A31 Cefiro, but I can send mine in as a sacrafice so they can be made, then you lot can get some as well, in whatever color/style/stitching etc you want.

Basically, I want to know how many people would be interested in purchasing if I do this....if not enough people are in I won't bother, but if I get enough interest I'll give mine up to get them made up.

I'm not trying to advertise, but I have purchased from these guys before and I cannot stress enough how good the quality is. It's a tad pricey, and shipping takes 10 days, but their stuff is seriously the bee's knee's...none of that eBay vinyl shit.

I highly doubt I'll get a group buy price. Since everyone who buys can choose which type of leather, which color, which stitching style + color, etc, each one will likely be different and so a group buy is out of the picture.

If you buy a gear shift AND handbrake boot, you get a 35% discount.

Around $65 + shipping (which is an A4 envelope). Thats about what you pay on eBay for China vinyl which is about 1/5th what this is (I'm talking from experience here).

There's a big showcase thread, HERE

Shows alot of examples of different materials and shit.

Looking at all the pictures certainly changed my mind.

Just had a look at their website.

If you haven't already emailed them Nic, I will email them today and send my boots in. Wouldn't mind getting a new one for the V35 too.

Edited by daisu

I have emailed them ages ago but havent organised an address to send them to or anything.

You've gotta send them in and pay a deposit, upon receiving them back and emailing back insallation instructions they refund you - free stuff if they use your boots to setup it up.

If you send yours in, just note on the install, boots are same for all manual models, and identical to C33 Laurel.