SAU Community

R33 Swap

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would u be interested in swapping for a 2003 mazda 6??

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Sa...-6-t322980.html

hey mate, if it was for a straight swap I would be meeting you today, I don't have any cash to pit on top tho, I really like the mazda 6... if by any chance you are keen fora straight swap definitely pm me I will be interested. cheers buddy.

Hey man

Just got a call finally from my mechanic about my 2. Service's basically done, except that the suspensions (dampers and struts, i think) and ball joints are to be changed. So probably only be able to bring it back either tomorrow or Monday. But I'll be popping down to his shop tomorrow to take a few pictures. So once that's done, I'll post them on and tell me what you think.

hey buddy,

so far pics look alright, wouldnt mind a few more of the engine/body work & with wheels on it at some stage if you can..

cheers.

More detailed pictures can come only after i get the car back. But due to the suspension issue, it might take some time, maybe a week or so. That be alright?

cheers

Danny

hey buddy,

so far pics look alright, wouldnt mind a few more of the engine/body work & with wheels on it at some stage if you can..

cheers.

More detailed pictures can come only after i get the car back. But due to the suspension issue, it might take some time, maybe a week or so. That be alright?

cheers

Danny

no worries, that should be alright, i've been trying to sell the car since march & havent had 1 person even come and look at it so im guessing there will be no problems. ha ha