SAU Community

Another violation

riggaP

Only minor a one but I'm still pissed. Some little f**ker made off with my front grille badge (silver S). As I drove up the street I noticed about 3 other cars with badges missing also. Bloody little scum!

Anyone know where to get a replacement from?

sorry to hear that, my boot badge got taken a few weeks ago... very pissed off... and 2 week later some fu(k tried to break into my car... there seems to be a plague atm...

Don't park in the city EVER if u value your skyline badging. There are regular culprits going around. Mine got badged their once, and it cost me about $70 to replace the GT badges with new ones. They stole my 'S' too, but i didn't want it anyhow, lol.. but still.

nissan wants more? damn, i don't think these little ****ers how much it actually costs to fit another of these badges..

Badging a commodore or falcon costs hardly anything and they're easily to find another, but a skyline it costs a fair whack, and it looks crap without them unfortunately.

http://www.justjap.com/parts_in_stock_new3.htm <-- those $49 ones say they are for "Skyline GTR R32/R33 guard badges" maybe the GTST ones are cheaper??? - shoot them an email or give them a buzz!

I know you are talking about the GT badges!

Perhaps the thieves DO know the value and THAT'S why they rip them...pri(ks