SAU Community

Gt Garage Dyno Night - June 5th From 2pm

tas_180

post-9688-1274928735_thumb.jpg

NOTE: THIS IS A 4WD MAINLINE 1200HP DYNO, 2WD & 4WD CARS CATERED FOR!!

Entries are limited, PM myself or contact Nick on the details listed in the flyer above.

Hope to see you all there!

Should be plenty of 300rwkw and 400rwkw cars in attendance! May even see 500rwkw+ :bunny: .

Cheers.

Ben

Edited by tas_180

Local 500rwkw cars???

I'd better step it up a notch for the re-build then.

Ha ha..

Justin.

I think 510rwkw is the most so far, not bad considering he's been open a month haha!

RB26 with GT4294R will be tuned next week, should go alright :(.

It says 3 dyno runs, are these consecutive? Can you make adjustments inbetween? (aka a low and high boost run)

Yes consecutive.

Boost adjustments are fine :(. No major adjustments though as time for each car is limited (to ensure everyone gets their go).

Cheers.

Ben

Yes consecutive.

Boost adjustments are fine :(. No major adjustments though as time for each car is limited (to ensure everyone gets their go).

Cheers.

Ben

Uh ok no worries. I just wanted a low boost (Daily) read out, and a high(er) boost (with water + methanol injection) read out, 10 sec job.

Ta,

I think 510rwkw is the most so far, not bad considering he's been open a month haha!

Oh Crap... What was that???

RB26 with GT4294R will be tuned next week, should go alright :yes:.

... Yeah I don't know if I'm THAT keen. hah a ha.

The guy needs a T-Shirt.... "GOT LAG?"

Hey guys, so many cars having a go? Was planning on heading down from Lonnie for a look if was worth it. Anyone have any ideas on how long it will go for? says dyno 'night'.

Cheers.

Matt

I heard that Ando in the GTR made 580rwkw.

Go the dirty 30 :)

He did... And i saw it - AMAZING!

Great day! I'll be there next time :wacko:

Where were the Launceston crew hey?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• To add to that very useful summary, even in the race/rally r32 gtr I have good quality, new(ish) poly bushes everywhere because that is what rules require, and the handling is excellent. Of course, the car doesn't do many klm but I'd still expect poly bushes to last better in road use than sphericals (especially as I have a couple of klm of dirt road to stuff sphericals up) I would change the front upper arms to spherical if I was allowed to, because the poly bushes flog out often, but otherwise new bushes (and ball joints) and a good alignment can make a world of difference
    • Any chance you can get a Nistune board installed instead and set the speed limit to whatever your tires can handle?
    • Hi all, I need to get this HKS SLD attached to my stock ECU because I've now got the German autobahn and faster European circuits to contend with.  The car is a manual 2dr ER34 with an AT ECU and I've realised the AT ECU has two pins for speed sensor signals: Pin 29: Vehicle speed sensor signal (Vehicle speed sensor 2) Pin *58: Output shaft rotation sensor signal (Vehicle speed sensor 1) - *RB25DET A/T model only Before I go butchering this harness, is anyone sure of which pin is the correct one for signal adjustment? The attached document from HKS indicates pin 29 but I found this situation mentioned in the following thread on a different forum (R34 GTT Auto Trans Speed Cut Problem | Zerotohundred) mentioning pin 58 needing to be altered by member zephuros, albeit it seems to be for an RSM-GP and the info appears to be old.  R34_All_Workshop_Manual-pages-2.pdf R34_All_Workshop_Manual-pages-3.pdf R34_All_Workshop_Manual-pages-1.pdf HKS SLD Vehicle Pin out P59-P70 ER34-pages.pdf
    • Slimline sub on the rear parcel shelf is doable. Pioneer TS-WX140DA is only 70mm high.   
    • People like Johnny Dose Bro might be laughing at my post because I accidentally added 100mm to my numbers. 350-355 is indeed the lower limit. 450 is off-road Skyline spec.