SAU Community

R32 Gtr Wing On R32 Gts-t Boot

Hey all,

I have 2 boots, GTR and GTS-T boot-lids both with the stock standard wings, i was curious if anyone has tried or seen this been done, but can you fit the GTR wing on the GTS-T boot-lid ?

In theory they should be the same, but im unsure if the holes for the bolts are different ? or slightly up or down compared to one or the other, if so, you could switch the wings around and all you'd have to do with the GTS-T boot-lid is plug up the center hole where the taillight wires go up ?

I want to try and find this out before i remove the wings to find out :blink:

Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

Hey all,

I have 2 boots, GTR and GTS-T boot-lids both with the stock standard wings, i was curious if anyone has tried or seen this been done, but can you fit the GTR wing on the GTS-T boot-lid ?

In theory they should be the same, but im unsure if the holes for the bolts are different ? or slightly up or down compared to one or the other, if so, you could switch the wings around and all you'd have to do with the GTS-T boot-lid is plug up the center hole where the taillight wires go up ?

I want to try and find this out before i remove the wings to find out :blink:

Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

I know this isn't a deffinant answer, but i know a guy with an r32 gts rb25de who put a gtr wing on his. Doesnt seem the type for drilling into his car also :). So id have to go with they do fit gts-t holes

• 2 weeks later...
u should f**k off both wings and just go with an n1 vent in carbon mmmmmmm

just my 2c lol

Telling by your signature your quite the carbon whore ! :)

Carbon is good, but v expensive :)