SAU Community

R32 Gtr Airbox And Bov Mounting Pipe

kizzza

hey guys...posted earlier and got most of the bits i need.

but am now after a stock air box for my r32 gtr

and the pipe that the stock blow off valves mount to that then connects to the intercooler piping.

post-43071-1275527482_thumb.jpg

*picture for reference*

please let me know what you got and a price...will pay for shipping

im in melbourne eastern suburbs.

cheers

kieran

0422183152 or pm

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• What's your intended usage for the car? GT-Rs already have a mechanical LSD at the back, provided the clutch packs are still in good condition, it should delivery 50/50 torque split between LHS & RHS rear wheels.  Wouldn't hurt to put in a helical front diff, however would avoid a clutch pack front if you want to keep it streetable.
    • Hi all,   was wondering anyone upgrade these and what are their opinions? Worth the time to install for daily driver or just helpful for track cars. Or should just got with a full r34 transmission 6 speed swap. Are the lsd really neccessary with horse power over 600hp? Thanks 
    • Hi all,  Been working on my hks ss turbo setup and making around 540hp without doing a 2.8L stroker upgrade. I feel this is a safe level with the weak link rod screw bolts I heard. What is everyone else putting out safely? I’m running 1.4 bar right now max on 98. I think with the tomei stroker kit I will be able to max the turbos out at around 650hp crank safely.  My friends putting down 525whp with the garret 7s and stroker kit already.    What’s everyone’s thoughts?    I have added my first dyno runs yesterday that I recorded. Curve is super smooth with horse power delivery with twins. Thanks 
    • then it was time for tuning being in WA and having the emtron Quang from wanted motorsports where the work and dyno was being done recommended we have emtron remote tune it to best utilise all of the emtrons awesome features like the torque management and how it does all its wizardry, so of course we had some teething issues mostly with the 25+ year old harness that i wanted to use (i know stupid decision) we had a great final result of 620whp at 23 psi unfortunately didn't take a pic of the graph or ask for a print out. the flat shift was working nicely on the dyno but after the first drive realised it wasn't happy when on the road which we believe is just an issue in the numbers i gave to the tuner so that will be updated so i can really bang some gears. but wow after the first drive it is a totally different car (obviously) but i put a lot of it to the ecu, in the throttle control and feel Aswell as how it comes onto boost now and having a nice close ratio box now gives the car an awesome drivng experience. 20231221_141621.mp4   after having some wiring issues due to using the 25+ year old harness i decided it was my turn to become a sparky and removed the harness, removed parts that i wasn't using anymore and rewired some parts that were just failing rewrapped it all in heat protecting sheaving to help keep it all nice and safe and after a few goes finally have it running nicely. then it was final interior install with the bride xero seats and 6 point scroth harness, aswell as some more minor additions in the bay overall very happy with how it all turned out over the past 2 years or so, and now its time for some track action and some nice new sticky rubber 20231206_162606.mp4      
    • Dang, this is awesome. 😍