SAU Community

Tuner's For Emanage Ulitmate

rabs_33gtst

Hi guys...looking at getting a greddy emanage ultimate installed on my AUTO...r33 gtst. I know most tuners like efi, apc, 999, pits etc.. have speicalise in particular brands of ecu's, and I would just would like some help in deciding which tuner to pick that does good work with the greddy ecu's around south east QLD (either coast, brisbane etc).

Cheers

Pits wont.

I sold mine a few years ago in favour for the PFC, just so much easier.

Its a shame you cant use a PFC :D

PFC arnt all that man, ill rate emanage. keeps stock ecu cold start settings etc. MINT !!! piggy back

hitup STZ fo sure.

im in the middle of getting an emanage myself :domokun:

Hi Power Racing tuned my eManage Blue with my DE+t Conversion back in January 09. They're happy doing GReddy eManage, I believe they do other ECU's as well.

Thanks for the help everyone!!! STZ sound pretty good for the emanage and anymore info....KEEP IT COMING LOL......

finally a bit off topic, but has anyone got info on whether or not a z23 vg30dett AUTO ecu, will work as a replacement for the ecr33 auto ecu??? because if that was the case i could also concider a nistune for my ecu option aswell.....

I had an emanage ultimate for a year or 2.

seemed to have loads of problems, so I got rid of it and went for a nistune -more reliable, cheaper, more choice of tuners, etc.

i like the idea of the emanage, but i dont think they work so well with 34's

now very happy with Nistune

Yeah believe me, if i can find out if i can get the z32 auto ecu, to work as a replacement for the ecr33 ill be getting a nistune no worries lol....

talk to EFI Performance. Sean has worked with nistune for ages. nice guys, very helpful.

Cheers pear,

yeah i had a few people on boost recommend EFI today aswell (for nistune), so im going to give them and nistune a call first thing tomorrow and see what they can do about my little ecu problem....

Sean at EFI said that shouldn't be any drama putting either r32 or z32 auto... ecu's in my car for a nistune, just that with the r32 ecu you will lose VCT, and with the z32 ecu they have to rewire for timing and injectors. Only effect on the auto transmission is a slight increase in lenght of the gear changes between 1st and 2nd. Also chasing an EMS Stinger ecu on here second hand ($600 without loom), but atleast i have a bit more of an idea on which way to go now... This has given me quite a bit to think about and thanks everyone for the help..much appreciated.

cheers...

good to hear

Finding an ECU you like is one thing, but finding a tuner you can trust AND one that can work with your preferred ECU can sometimes be hard!!

In hindsight, I should have picked my tuner 1st.

I know EFI do a lot more ECU's than Nistune, and in my books Sean is one of the best tuners I've seen.

ps. thanks tristan :domokun:

Ended up buying an EMS Stinger 4424 off a guy on Boostcruising...$650, which wasnt too bad. Keep the factory ecu (to control the auto) and wire the stinger in to control the rest. Means i dont have to swap factory ecu's and iv'e basically got a stand alone ecu, which i can use as a piggy back. I dont need a z32 afm either lol..so now i just need to get everything in the car and tuned....

post my results on dyno as soon as its all done...

cheers everyone for the input and if anyone has any more info that my help myself and or others with emanage tuners and tuners in general around southeast qld..keep it coming

thanks

brendan

• 2 years later...

Hi ,

sorry to bring up an old thread but wanted info regarding this

Who can tune eManage Blue/Ultimate in Sydney? I am located near Hurstville.

Hey mate, This post is in the QLD section, so I would suggest you repost it in the NSW section you would get more responses there.

• 2 years later...

obv a old thread but wondering if any updates on who tunes greddy emanage in Brisbane for current times did look for stz but no phone answering unsure if closed down or wrong number for current times if any1 could help be gr8