SAU Community

Front Brake Pad For My S2

samkoek

what is the brand or part number for my front brake pad for my S2? how much is it cost? in japan auction will cost me over $200. I hope i can get it from supercheap.

Even if you can get them from Supercheap, why not look on Ebay, GSL Rallysport have Qfm pads for good prices (less than $200 delivered), or even deal with them thru the forum.

+1 for GSL.

Don't need pads yet but that's where I'll be going next, considering $180 Trade / $220 Retail for genuine Nissan pads.

I've seen the guy on here commenting in the Stagea brake thread.

The prices were closer to $100 instead of $200.

what is the brand or part number for my front brake pad for my S2? how much is it cost? in japan auction will cost me over $200. I hope i can get it from supercheap.

You won't get anything from Supercheap. As the guys have said, we've got pads on the shelf to suit which we got custom made by QFM. If it's just a street car then the pad I'd recommend would be the QFM HPX which is a Bendix Ultimate equivalent, but very low dust and rotor wear. To suit the front of the S2 Stagea is $119 for the set.

If you did track work the next pad up, the QFM A1RM (Ferodo DS2500 equivalent) is also available on the shelf, $179 for the set.

Any questions at all feel free to give us a bell!