SAU Community

R34 sedan info

Hi guys,

I realise that 99.9% of you probably aren't interested in the R34 4 doors, so you can probably stop reading here. Anyway, if you're at all interested in them, here's a really good site that lists so many things I did not know about the sedan. I just thought I'd share this goldmine of info -

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/t...sedan/&lp=ja_en

There's some nice pics there too.

There's no coupe info there, so if it's not your thing, then don't bother looking :cheers:

Cheers,

Michael

BTW as an aside, does anyone know if the 25GT-X Turbo models have different badging on the back from the plain 25GTt? I haven't found any close up shots of one - only the 25GTt (maybe the GT-X turbo has the same sticker, so that's why I can't find a shot of a GT-X sticker).

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Dave

It certainly does look like it's a custom job. In fact, the 25GTt badge is down at the bottom. So I guess if that car is a GT-X Turbo, then that pic confirms that they come with the standard 25GTt badge. That makes my job a little harder to spot a GT-X to buy.

Another excuse for me to post mine.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/at...tachmentid=9415

I've already got rid of that ugly yellow number plate but I want to get clear indicator lenses although I haven't paid for my zorst (ordered from Japan though) or the Billsteins not yet ordered.

I think, seeing some of those that I might get rid of the wing. Opinions?

GT-X does exist, its R34 GT-X which has RB25DE Neo engine with 4WD Atessa. 4Door.

My pick of cars have to be

Silver R34 GTT 4door

Impul R33 GTST Door RB25DET

Nismo R33 GTR 4d00r RB26DETT

The GT-X comes in NA 2WD, NA 4WD and 2WD turbo variants for the series 1 R34. They dropped the turbo variant of the GT-X for series 2 and changed the 25GTt a little.

here's a late model GTT interior:

R34GTR_7.jpg

and what I believe to be a late model front bumper:

R34GTR_11.jpg

Some other changes:

The wheels on late model cars are slightly darker in color.

The interior has a lot of color-coordinated bits, the gear level and steering wheel, the centre console etc.

Engine wise, Nissan tweaked the Neo engine so late model cars have improved torque output.

There was another mechanical change too, but I can't recall what is was! :cheers:

Yep, the 4 door silver one above is a 4 door R34 GTT, with after market panels added. It's also got the factory optional window tinting of the rear windows, and the 'wind guard' around the front windows..

ie it's the same car as I drive :-)

I'm not sure what the difference was between the GT-X Turbo, and the GTT, though most of the web sites I've seen ie

http://history.jbskyline.net/index5.php#10thgen

think that the X is the model down.