SAU Community

V35 N M35 Spotted In Nz

Hi guys in NZ, just thought I'll start a thread that's similar to the one the Aussies have! ;) Will be good if we can know a few ppl through this more!

I'll do the first one!

Spotted one awesome looking white v35 coupe on Stanley Street heading towards to Motorway in Auckland yesterday around 2.30pm. Then saw another one in black parked in the underground carpark near Pak n Save in Sylvia Park.

Like i said, both car looks fabulous! Is the owners anywhere in the forum?

Oh, I have also spotted quite a few sedans around Botany / Howick areas. Mostly 250GT and 300GTs. Any owners from that area here as it's really very near where I am!

Edited by win4ever

Parked next to a lovely 350GT coupe today in Takapuna, silver with big feet & an aftermarket twin exhaust. And on the other side of the road about 3 cars down was a 250GT sedan again in silver. My M35 was between them..looked good!

I've got two M35 250RS that live close to me, see them parked all the time and an early RS4 that lives on my road...dime a dozen over here :) .

Spotted another v35 coupe in Silver in Manukau Heights while heading to work the other day! I was heading towards Manukau town centre while the v35 coupe was heading the opposite direction towards Chapel Road. Car looks awesome n clean! Is the owner of this great car in the forum?

Father in law to be's best mate rocked up at his place in a nice jet black V35 coupe while I was there in the Stag the other day. Nice cars, his expression was priceless when he saw under the bonnet of the stag and the interior, he was adamant that the stag's were just a stretch Maxima, he never thought that it could be a stretch skyline!

Saw a stag last Thursday at around 8.50am on the intersection of chapel road n the road turning into the Chinese temple in flat bush. Nice station wagon in silver. Does this nice car belong to anyone here? I must say I hardly see a stag in botany area n this is the 1st one. Anyway just got back fr Sydney n was kinda disappointed that I didn't manage to spot a single v35 while I was there! Tat being said I did spent most of the 2 days in a conference n was mainly in chadswood area only.

Spotted a cool looking v35 sedan in dark blue on Chapel Rd near the cinema yesterday at around 6.45pm. Super shinny n nice! I initially thought it was a coupe from far (as it was quite dark and I made a guess based on the lights). :D

Saw a great looking v35 coupe at about 6.20pm today on Ti Rakau Drive heading towards Botany. It's quite dark so can't see the colour but saw the car with a rear spoiler which looks great!

Is the owner here?