SAU Community

Volk Gt-c Face 2 Rims

Hey all,

I wanted to offer my rims to the ACT guys first before putting them up for sale elsewhere.

I have sold the R33 to a mate without the rims/tyres as they are worth too much.

My Volk GT-C Face 2 rims in 18 * 8 fronts and 18 * 9 rears with near new Federal RS-R tyres (235s on front, 265s on rear) are one of the best looking rims I've seen. They fit the R33 GTS-T superbly and were legally engineered for use on my R33. They went through Dickson twice without trouble.

I will get the offsets for you all tomorrow but for now I have just photos:

img1318b.th.jpg p3160067ot2.th.jpg p3160070rq5.th.jpg p3160072pg3.th.jpg p3160071dj8.th.jpg

I'm chasing $3500 for all 4 with the RS-R tyres (which are $1700 on their own). This will include the hubcentric rings, carbon volk center caps and volk nuts with volk lock nuts.

Cheers

Sam

Edited by W1ngnut

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I've wanted these wheels ever since i 1st saw them on the car, years ago. they are easily one of the best rims i've ever seen on an R33! the photos dont them justice. you gotta see these in the flesh...

Good luck with the sale....

Cheers Luke!

Just hope they go to a local so I can still see them being cared for. It was a 3 month wait to get them made in Japan and boated across, well worth it.

Damned if I know, I could name a figure but it's probably wrong. What size are they anyway, not sure on my 33 rims sizes, I do know though they look halfway decent on a 32 though.

They're 17x9" I believe. Currently got a set of 235/17/45 (I think that's the measurements) Maxxis tyres. Mostly legal (bar some lame camber wear on the rears)...plenty of tread depth.

haha I don't even know if I should be considering it, I already owe him $180 rofl

let me know. Couldnt really care about the tyres, as my current set are 235/45's and I'd just swap them over. Would be interested to know what their offset is, so I can figure out if they won't look as fail as my front rims do at the moment.

Damned if I know, I could name a figure but it's probably wrong. What size are they anyway, not sure on my 33 rims sizes, I do know though they look halfway decent on a 32 though.

Looks more than halfway decent :D

post-52997-1279517933_thumb.png

And here's RH9:

post-52997-1279517954_thumb.jpg