SAU Community

Rb20 Hi-flow Turbo. Garrett.

I have for sale a rb20det turbo high flowed with garrett internals.

GT30 compressor wheel and larger exhaust wheel.

.58 exhaust housing.

Made full boost on rb20 same as a stock turbo. and makes good power up top.

just been rebuilt so is in brand new condition, new seals, bearings and balanced.

direct bolt on for rb20. would fit rb25 but would be better suited for r32.

$650 ono

Geelong pickup.

post-52856-1278323665_thumb.jpg

post-52856-1278323773_thumb.jpg

Ok, id be keen but its just too pricey when i can pick up a rb25 turbo for $200 that pretty much does the same thing, ill never need anything over 14 psi as my cars street driven thats all

Yes you can pick up a Rb25 turbo for $200

and it may last 5 years, may last 5 days. This turbo has just been rebuilt with receipt, So comes with 12mth warranty.

Also your rb25 turbo will be 500prm laggier than this. and this will be able to cope with much more than 14psi, And I'm sure one day you will want to run more than 14psi in the hunt for more power. especially in an rb20.

I understand if its out of your price range, But these hi-flow's are quite rare. And to high flow a turbo will cost you at least $1000.

therefor i see my price as reasonable.

thanks for the interest buddy. happy hunting =)

Luke

• 1 month later...

sounds like a good turbo, at a good price too

gl with sale buddy

this turbo can be boosted higher than stock rb25 turbos since it's got steel internals

the stock rb25 turbo for $200 from me is no longer available so this is a good option

anyone interested in a high flow for their rb25 can buy this turbo and my spare high flowed exhaust housing + intake housing for cheap, swap the exhaust housings over and there you have a very capable turbo that can put out 250rwkw

Edited by chiksluvit

sounds like a good turbo, at a good price too

gl with sale buddy

this turbo can be boosted higher than stock rb25 turbos since it's got steel internals

the stock rb25 turbo for $200 from me is no longer available so this is a good option

anyone interested in a high flow for their rb25 can buy this turbo and my spare high flowed exhaust housing + intake housing for cheap, swap the exhaust housings over and there you have a very capable turbo that can put out 250rwkw

Tempting, guys just and update, I decided to use this turbo on my 20, Going great, How much for your rear housing?I could always use more power :D

that will be the limiting factor on this turbo, As i explained to you in my message havoc, Would choke up top, And power would taper off, Also i think you would have boost control problems.

thanks guys =)

the rear + centre + compressor housings + actuator the whole lot for $60, check my signature for link to my sale page for photos...

only the rear housing is high flowed though, done by GCG, they also use garrett parts when they high flow turbos, so it would've been done to garrett specs

so with your price of $575+$60= a bloody good buy for a highflow turbo with garrett internals that will make just as much power as an R33 highflow, if you're still selling it though

Edited by chiksluvit

• 4 weeks later...