SAU Community

Passing The Pits Questions

CaM!

if the crack is really small they wont notice it and you should be ok... hail damage they wont care about. and the reo bar is the metal bar running across the front of ur car jus behind your front bumper that ur number plate screws to if its not ofset.

well i got a sticker 2 weeks ago from the cops :rofl2: for bald tyres and a blown headlight that went out that day!!

well got it fixed didn't do anything else as the car was over the pits for rego 10 months ago! and i haven't changed anything! (except tyres,cvs, selector, clutch and headlight globe)

so the list goes:

too low

bonett scoops illegal (the wholes need to be covered)

powersteering leak (this guy needs glassses- it was fluid from my cv's when they went)

oil leak (seal...thought it was sump)

clutch not operating correctly (coz he has to push it to the floor, the clutch is 2 months old)

seat belt clip not having casing (the dam thing works!)

windscreen washers and blades (on passenger side and back)

exhaust leak...didn't kow about that one.

so now i'm spending a fortune to get it to pass. i reckon my car is above the min in height, so i called the guy and he gave me a different "rule" everytime i called and never gave me an actual measurement so i've booked into a suspension mob to measure it. as for the clutch BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! the guy is doing the holes in my bonnet while he's there.

any suggestions on my suspension??

i got NO idea, i bought the car all mod off my bro who he bought it off his mate who bought it off the guy that did all the mods! didn't realise i would be getting this much shit for it or i would have kept my commodor!

Alright the skyline doesnt have a reo bar, its pretty much just the inter cooler sitting there, now the problem i have is how do i get permits for that, considering i dont have paper work for who did the mods.

I do have another skyline the same type but its bone stock, im not to keen on changing parts of putting the stock stuff back on including reo bar, ive decided that would be my last resort.

If im going to get permits for the inter cooler, since the cars not really modified and i reckon everything else will pass except the inter cooler issue. Were would you guys recommend i go and roughly how much would set me back for the permits on the inter cooler.

Okay i bought a reo bar and i originally thought that i didn't have one until i ripped the bumper off, which infarct, since i got a bit confused with what it looked like.

However im bringing it back to the guy and getting a replacement windshield of him as the crack on the windscreen is noticeable but its not actually cracked but i think there going to have an issue mainly due to the fact its a skyline.

So i think after the windscreen installation i should have everything ready, im thankful for the help guys that you provide me.

Yours Truly,