Vehicle 2009 NISSAN GT-R R35 PREMIUM DCT AWD

Price $127,000*

Kilometres 26,000

Interior Colour Black

Colour White

Transmission 6 speed

Body 2 door 4 seat COUPE

Drive Type 4WD

Engine 6 cylinder Premium Unleaded Turbo 3.8L (3799cc)

Reg Plate BLE 44Y

Reg Expiry SEP-2010

Road Worthy Certificate Yes

Vehicle ID 8960547

Brief Comments Immaculate fully optioned GTR Just been serviced will full Service history and Nissan Warranty

Comments

Fully Optioned Premium Model. Car is in immaculate condition inside and out. Will not dissapoint.

Priced to Sell with a realistic Price Tag. Price is in no way indicitive of the condition of the car. This is an Australia delivered and serviced car with full History and log books.

Needs to Go!!

Price is NOT NEGOTIABLE!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/privat...&__Qpb=true

2009 NISSAN GT-R R35 PREMIUM DCT AWD

$127,000*

View matching dealer cars Previous carNext car

Vehicle Details

Last Modified Date 16/07/2010

Price $127,000*

Kilometres 26,000

Interior Colour Black

Colour White

Transmission 6 speed

Body 2 door 4 seat COUPE

Drive Type 4WD

Reg Plate BLE 44Y

Reg Expiry SEP-2010

Road Worthy Certificate Yes

Vehicle ID 8960547

Brief Comments Immaculate fully optioned GTR Just been serviced will full Service history and Nissan Warranty

Comments

Fully Optioned Premium Model. Car is in immaculate condition inside and out. Will not dissapoint.

Priced to Sell with a realistic Price Tag. Price is in no way indicitive of the condition of the car. This is an Australia delivered and serviced car with full History and log books.

Needs to Go!!

Price is NOT NEGOTIABLE!!

There was another white one that sold at auction for $125K with around the same k's on it and another grey one on carsales.com.au for $128,800 that I think was tracked a few times and it sold for around $125K as well. So one would assume that for the amount of k's the price is average and not an absolute bargain.

Still a bargain given the new price! Looks immaculate in the photos, would love to see it in person. Love the Porsche in the background too!

I spoke to him on the phone. I asked him the reason for selling. Says he's bored and wants to change gears. Wants a GT3.

He's a used car dealer and it is his personal car. He only put 1500km on the clock. Previous owner who was a friend did the rest.

Claims it's never been tracked.

Oh, how I wish I had more support from the girlfriend.

Owner is a good mate of mine and i can attest to the condition of the car. I have driven a few R35 GTR's and can definatley say the car drives as new. Has never been tracked and as his add states condition is perfect and will not dissapoint. Car also has full nissan service history. And the reason for sale is genuine as he has previously owned a Porsche and prefers the Porsche over the GTR. If I was in the market for an R35GTR I personally would not hesitate to buy this car.

In regards to the white car that sold at auction it sold for $125 000.00 then you also need to keep in mind that there is a 5.5% buyers premium on top of that when buying from Pickles Prestige Auctions. That car also had no log books. And the other grey car that sold for 128k had 29000 klm's and had been tracked. So i would think that this car is well priced considering the history and condition.

Edited by dazmo

Owner is a good mate of mine and i can attest to the condition of the car. I have driven a few R35 GTR's and can definatley say the car drives as new. Has never been tracked and as his add states condition is perfect and will not dissapoint. Car also has full nissan service history. And the reason for sale is genuine as he has previously owned a Porsche and prefers the Porsche over the GTR. If I was in the market for an R35GTR I personally would not hesitate to buy this car.

In regards to the white car that sold at auction it sold for $125 000.00 then you also need to keep in mind that there is a 5.5% buyers premium on top of that when buying from Pickles Prestige Auctions. That car also had no log books. And the other grey car that sold for 128k had 29000 klm's and had been tracked. So i would think that this car is well priced considering the history and condition.

:D Pretty sure the white INMED R35 had logbooks, it also was owned by an enthusiast, the owner Gibbo_35 also had a genuine reason for the sale.

Love it how a car thats "tracked" is suddenly worth "less". Its more likely to be owned by an enthusiast and maintained properly, anyone that buys a GTR is in the same boat as those that buy a GT3/2, TT they are more than likely going to see the odd track day. It's what they were built for.

Sounds like fair value at around $125k some of the sellers are dreaming with what they are asking in the second hand market.

Love it how a car thats "tracked" is suddenly worth "less". Its more likely to be owned by an enthusiast and maintained properly, anyone that buys a GTR is in the same boat as those that buy a GT3/2, TT they are more than likely going to see the odd track day. It's what they were built for.

Sounds like fair value at around $125k some of the sellers are dreaming with what they are asking in the second hand market.

Never said a car that has been tracked is worth less. Just pointing out that fact and to some people that are spending this sort of money a car that has not been tracked is more desireable to some people but also agree that some people would not care either way depends on you personal opinion.

As far as a car that has been tracked being owned by an enthuisiast being maintaind properly that is totall BS as if you want to keep your warranty with an R35GTR you must stick to a strict service program as stipulated by nissan.

I would strongly disagree that R35 owners are in the same boat as those that purchase a GT3 as some GTR's may see the occasional track day (and a small number regular track days) there is a substantialy larger amount of GT3's that see regular track days as that is what a GT3 is truly built for and the majority purchased for. Where as to regularly track an R35 and maintain warranty is a far more expensive option as far as running costs go when factoring in Nissans strict service regime.

xGSiR the owner has previously owned Porsche's and having driven both i can say that the Porsche is a far more involving car to drive as the R35GTR can feel a little playstaion and the thing that makes the R35 as good and as quick as it is (the gearbox) is also the thing the detracts from the experiance for some people.

Your comments still prove that $127,000 is where the price should be for a car with that many K's. Its no baragin that is what they are selling for. One could argue that it would be a bargain at $120,000 as that is $5000-$7000 less than average price for an R35 with 30,000 on the clock. Well priced but no bargain.

Its funny how people think that if they see a reasonably priced car they all of a sudden think there is something wrong with it.

When i was looking to buy my r34 GTR i bought the cheapest one in Australia and the reason i was able to get it was because everyone was too busy slagging it off as the car being a lemon.

Well a few years down the road the car looks amazing, drives amazing and has never given me an issue. And the car had been tracked, as i could see suspension mods which were removed prior to sale to make it appear stock.

Food for thought

Price $129,888* Drive Away No More to Pay

Kilometres 16841

Colour PEARL WHITE

Transmission 6 speed

Body 2 door 4 seat COUPE

Drive Type 4WD

Reg Plate XUN178

VIN JN1GANR35A0400053

Stock# XUN178

Compliance Date 03/2009

Comments VERY FIRST AUSTRALIAN DELIVERED GT-R! THIS VEHICLE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF AND NO COMMENTS CAN DESCRIBE ITS POWER, TECHNOLOGY AND CONDITION. THIS VEHICLE HAS BEEN AQUIRED BY TRADE AND IF NOT SOLD BY MONDAY 19/07/10 CAR WILL BE WHOLESALED TO ANOTHER DEALER (NO OFFERS OR DISCOUNTS) SO IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS GT-R BUYER THEN THIS IS THE RIGHT CAR FOR YOU. JOY RIDERS ARE NOT WELCOME! IF YOU NEED TO DRIVE THIS CAR TO MAKE YOUR DECISION THEN YOU ARE NOT A SERIOUS GT-R BUYER.

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/dealer...3&silo=1011

Minus $3,000 for 10,000km fewer kms

Edited by Game

I spoke to him on the phone. I asked him the reason for selling. Says he's bored and wants to change gears. Wants a GT3.

He's a used car dealer and it is his personal car. He only put 1500km on the clock. Previous owner who was a friend did the rest.

Claims it's never been tracked.

Oh, how I wish I had more support from the girlfriend.

Now...

It comes down to the car or the girlfriend.

G/F:-

she loves me...

she loves me not...

she loves me...

she loves me not.

R35:-

she loves me...

she loves me...

she loves me...

she loves me...

:D Hmmm...

Now...

It comes down to the car or the girlfriend.

G/F:-

she loves me...

she loves me not...

she loves me...

she loves me not.

R35:-

she loves me...

she loves me not... *genuine Nissan service interval*

she loves me...

she loves me not... *genuine Nissan service interval*

:P Hmmm...

Let me fix that for you Terry :)