SAU Community

Golden Era Nissan Sedan Cruise

Mr Eps

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey lads,

I've had my baby for a year and haven't met any of you or taken her out on a cruise yet so I'm keen to attend. Black R34 GTT Sedan.

Just wondering is it likely to be south or north of the river (I live north and pretty cbf driving south much)

cheers, look forward to seeing some beasts.

-Steve

bubba wash your car. It's going to be mostly north man, look forward to seeing you there :)

Mother Nature took care of that for me this morning :)

Still going to have ~8hrs of bugs on her though as I have to go to Albany tomorrow morning and back Saturday.

Edited by bubba

Hmm, not sure if I can make it. Getting in and out of my car with a massive leg brace and crutches is a major hassle and staying inside my car at the meet point may look quite antisocial!

I'll practice getting in and out up until Saturday though :)

Hmm, not sure if I can make it. Getting in and out of my car with a massive leg brace and crutches is a major hassle and staying inside my car at the meet point may look quite antisocial!

I'll practice getting in and out up until Saturday though :)

I feel for you dude ;) I need my knees fixed but I can't afford the time off at the moment :) so I get by by wearing chunky hinged braces.. I also shouldn't be still playing paintball but I can't help it.. got a tournament this Sunday and then another a fortnight after :P

you guys are coming. No backing out. There's a suprise for you all at meetpoint 2.

Rule #1 of meetpoint 2. You cant talk about meetingpoint 2.

Rule #2. See rule #1

It's frustrating seeing people complain about how far away NOR and SOR is/are from each other.

It's a cruise... why would you not enjoy the drive there if you're anticipating driving elsewhere with other cars?

Edited by Dorigecko

you guys are coming. No backing out. There's a suprise for you all at meetpoint 2.

Rule #1 of meetpoint 2. You cant talk about meetingpoint 2.

Rule #2. See rule #1

is it strippers? coz if it is imma dress my 34 as a ninja and sneak in the cruise

This is gonna be farkin awesome!! I get to meet Rowan the veteran (please see Eps signature)..

Due to this being my first cruise I gather meet points aren't release til the last minute to prevent douchebags rocking up??

Any idea on what time or where the first meet will be or where/when this info will be posted..

I'm amazingly excited, might even borrow my mates SLR and pretend I know how to use it..

please do - or even better bring your mate... i would LOVE a photographer

first meet point is 7pm city west carpark for meet n greet and 730 depart, and yes. further details will be disclosed on arrival. and yes - it is to stop douchers coming.

I feel for you dude :) I need my knees fixed but I can't afford the time off at the moment :yes: so I get by by wearing chunky hinged braces.. I also shouldn't be still playing paintball but I can't help it.. got a tournament this Sunday and then another a fortnight after :(

Hinged knee brace... Tell me about it. Just had my knee recon and with the brace set at 0-90 degrees, it makes for interesting manoeuvres!

I'm so farkin excited!! Just gave the beast a wash, bit of meguiars super extra tire shine.. secured subs so they dont fly around in my boot for no reason (they tend to do this)..

And best of all I get to meet all of you.. especially rowan.. what a vet.. =) (no homo)

mega thankyou to all who came, was a decent night and even though we collectively had 16 cars there was definitely quality over quantity!!! many nice cars for sizzle.

again apologies for the stuff up on first leg of the map, hope the route was okay for you all!! pics and moofies will be uploaded shortly :)