SAU Community

R32 Gtr 201kw@4wheels For Sale Make A Offer Will Swap!

also driving a car into a mechanics and them telling u its a loose timing belt n lettin u drive out of there is a really bad mistake as it will cause alot of damage but also will loose performance as it could skip a tooth givin if its loose it would squeak more then just on start up n stop mmmmmm sounds a lil suss in my experience

Bud that's nice to know you have your knowledge in cars and know what your "talking about". But if it was a knocking noise id surely would know if it was or not, and ma mechanic even said what the issue was and said its not major. Why i want to sell and get rid of it, Because i change cars like you would change your jocks and i prefer rwd cars better . The gtr isn't for me.

Now do your self a fav and please take your comments else where please and if you want to let people know bout your knowledge and where they can get a cheap gtr then post your own ad thanks.

maybe you talking about a different carsales then. i just had a quick geeze on carsales an there are a couple going for around the 13 mark with single turbo conversions and wait for it, here's my favourite: wants 12k for a r32 gtr wide body with r34 front BUT (and i quote) 'Car is UNDRIVEABLE due to turbo leak. so please dont ask for a test drive. '.

i'm going to take a look it tomorrow and ill get back to you on the 'slight tap like a knock coming from the back of the motor inbetween firewall'. dont think hudaz is stupid enough to put up a gtr that is on it's way for 15k saying 'anyone is welcome for any mechanical checks at own cost.' if he is, ill personally post here that the gtr is crap and for everyone to stay away. ill get back to you jet2nv.

im statin a fact mate someone came to look at your car and with n e one with half a brain will kno a loose timing belt nosie will be from the front of the motor and not the rear and y wouldnt your mechanic fix it??? if the price was a bit better it would prob sell real quick givin u swapped a 8k rx7 for this

Guys there is quite a bit of history with this car, i was actually looking at this car from the original person selling it. The original person sold it to a guy in shepparton, and the guy in shepparton swapped it for an rx7 in melb. im guessing this is the guy now trying to swap it again, after just swapping it. Quite a few issues with the car, but im not here to bag ones car out. Just get it checked by a mechanic...

how are you budy . ye this car had a different motor in it i beleave it blew . and has been swapped over and ye i did swap my 290kw rx7 s4 for it this car needed a dyno, tyres and exhaust cause it had a straight pipe, and service and starter motor ,new battery, brakes. and iv done all those to get rwc runs good regd with this motor vic roads inspected it them selves . and i dont mind any mechanic is welcome buddy fine with me.