SAU Community

Wrecking R33 Skyline

hi mate,

do you still have the rear shocks and the wheels?

i also need the inlet manifold, exhaust manifold, turbo and engine wiring loom including the coil packs and ecu if possible,

please call on 0405 124 906 to discuss

trev

You might wanna read previous posts people are not receiving there items

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL YOU GUYS I SENT YOUR ITEMS. HAVE SOME PATIENCE AND IT WILL COME. geez grow up i have told you guys the problems and i have done my best dont take it up with me because I DO NOT HAVE THE ITEMS ANYMORE.

Grow up? there is now at least 3 people who have paid for items but they havent turned up. Australia post isnt that great but now it is sounding too far fetched. I paid for my stuff mid august and still not here, my patience has run out. You just need to cut your losses and send the $$ back to the people who havent got there stuff. As i said before i dont give up. All i want is my cash back and you wont here another thing from me. Otherwise i will be getting my post count up :/

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the post office today too see if there was any way I could track my items and found out that the post office had a "unable to deliver bin" for any items that could not be delivered e.g. incomplete or incorrect address's or missing postcodes or unable to be read address's and my item was in there, so guys maybe check with your local post office to see if they have something similar.

Good luck!

sorry i'm a new member to this site and can't PM just yet >.<, i'm in queensland, near brisbane. umm kinda stupid question but how do you determine the difference between the s1 or s2? and is there a difference between the shapes? lol i just tore the front bar of mine off today, so just looking for something to get me by until i get a kit

theres not much difference at all its just little engine bits . front bar of mine has a corner ripped off due to the accident dont know if u still keen. ill do all for 500 plus postage.

twinrb30- its not really rolling the axles are what got damaged in the accident.

pm me for any parts.

theres not much difference at all its just little engine bits . front bar of mine has a corner ripped off due to the accident dont know if u still keen. ill do all for 500 plus postage.

twinrb30- its not really rolling the axles are what got damaged in the accident.

pm me for any parts.

is that including front bar with reo support?