SAU Community

Wrecking R33 Skyline

mate I have replied to you dont say I didnt, I am trying to chase everything up its bad enough me in charge when I didnt have access to the shed, your item was sent out saturday! Thank you .

All PARTS MUST GO NEED THIS GONE

I did not state that you didnt contact me. i said that the last contact i had was on the 31st of august and you said that you were checking up on it. i tried again last week and you still didnt reply. All i wanted was to keep informed. And i know you read the pm's so common courtesy is to reply with what is happeneing. I was fustrated as you would be with lack of information and you had paid $$

thank you. I will let you know when i get it. Thank you for your response.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not state that you didnt contact me. i said that the last contact i had was on the 31st of august and you said that you were checking up on it. i tried again last week and you still didnt reply. All i wanted was to keep informed. And i know you read the pm's so common courtesy is to reply with what is happeneing. I was fustrated as you would be with lack of information and you had paid $$

thank you. I will let you know when i get it. Thank you for your response.

Well it is now Friday and still no parcel. i know it takes a couple of days from where you are but not a week. please let me know when you will give me my money back.

Thank you

pm sent- problem solved

well my problem hasnt been solved. im sorry if i dont believe you hadnt sent them coz any good humanbeing would of said that they will give the $$ back. i await your reply. i wont go away i am afraid. been around way too long for that

mate i sent the item. you didnt pay for registered post i have done my best all you can do is hope it comes.

ALL PARTS MUST GO TAKING OFFERS

i wasnt offered registered post. you told me the price with postage. i have never had to ask for registered post before. There is absolutley no proof that you sent the item and you are the only person who will know the truth. i dare say tho that due to all the bad publicity you wont sell anything else. i have sold a lot of things via ebay and other means and have only ever had 1 item go missing in the post which i happily refunded the money. Do the right thing and do that. There are now 3 different people who are complaining that you havent sent them the items after they were paid. and as i said i do not go away untill i get an outcome that i am happy with. just put yourself in my shoes and you will see why im pissed off.