SAU Community

Sau-sa Best Club Attitude Win Autosalon

SAU-SA Exec

well done boys and girls, Damo, your car looked tough there mate, good work...

and the GTRs..... wow.

models....., well.. can someone please pass them a big mac? wheres the curves? :/

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's more about the "passion for all things motorsport", including car shows, drag racing, rally, drifting, etc , If you don't like it don't attend it. but to kill off yet another part of car culture is another Notch in favour of governments who want to shut it all down. and make you all drive white base model camry

stop bad mouthing everything that doesn't fit your agenda, alienating current or future club members in the process ????

enormous amount's of money spent on cars stimulates this economy.... SA benefits locally and Australian business owners alike.

not sure what the Best Club Attitude award criteria was but ? you won anyway.

good to catch up with a bunch of you , looking forward to future shows, nationals, kadina, EHP, Riverlands,etc.

well done guys. was a fantastic display. good to see all that effort was rewarded with a trophy.

good to catch up with everyone that i talked to. will be seeing u all soon at up coming events

Yeah, too right Troy. Last thing we want is the Govt to win. The car culture needs more shows and events to keep the passion alive.

Congrats to everyone who entered and on winning the Best Club Attitude trophy. I think that says a lot about the leadership and members of SAU:SA and those of you who contributed in anyway to the display at Autosalon should be proud.

Whilst I have never entered a car show I can appreciate the time, effort and money that goes into presenting a car for something like Autosalon. Just getting each car clean enough is something that I respect. Well done guys.

Congrats to everyone who entered and on winning the Best Club Attitude trophy. I think that says a lot about the leadership and members of SAU:SA and those of you who contributed in anyway to the display at Autosalon should be proud.

Whilst I have never entered a car show I can appreciate the time, effort and money that goes into presenting a car for something like Autosalon. Just getting each car clean enough is something that I respect. Well done guys.

good to see some positive attitude......i was a very very late entry.....entered on Wednesday night lol

well done boys and girls, Damo, your car looked tough there mate, good work...

Thanks hun! Hard being in the front row with 2 tough as and clean GTRs, the crowd tends to wander past mine haha

No reason why yours isnt show worthy :worship: Should come to a rural show (hint hint)

-D

Well done guys on the award! Cars look sweet as always! What number did you pull James? Were there any MASSIVE number dyno cars there?

I think Autosalon have to rethink the insanely exorbitant cost of putting your car in their show - it is highway robbery. Not only do we spend tons of $$ and time on cleaning, travelling, polishing, setting up etc, but then they want us to fork out 100s of $$ to enter our cars in a show that they CHARGE people to come see .... imho if they reduced the entry price to a less insane level they would get far more entrants and spectators alike, and generate more overall cash long-term. /my 2c

Well done guys on the award! Cars look sweet as always! What number did you pull James? Were there any MASSIVE number dyno cars there?

I think Autosalon have to rethink the insanely exorbitant cost of putting your car in their show - it is highway robbery. Not only do we spend tons of $$ and time on cleaning, travelling, polishing, setting up etc, but then they want us to fork out 100s of $$ to enter our cars in a show that they CHARGE people to come see .... imho if they reduced the entry price to a less insane level they would get far more entrants and spectators alike, and generate more overall cash long-term. /my 2c

from the looks of the video that was posted in the youtube thread, Mr VLT made 577kw at the wheels... he was aiming for 600 tho

of course there were some 14 yr olds being interviewed...

"How much power can you make" "Well around 1000hp but I've detuned it to 700hp..."

twits

-D

from the looks of the video that was posted in the youtube thread, Mr VLT made 577kw at the wheels... he was aiming for 600 tho

of course there were some 14 yr olds being interviewed...

"How much power can you make" "Well around 1000hp but I've detuned it to 700hp..."

twits

-D

If i remember correctly that was Lucas (CESAR) talking about.....apparently he has cranked the 1000rwkw mark and had it detuned to 700 rwkw for some reason

Yeah that was the owner they interviewed. The others were just a joke as you could tell they were like 12 lol.

my bad- maybe his ride actually does have that kinda power (impressive but unless it was on the dyno id remain skeptical - did they publish dyno results anywhere?)

nfi why they interview the kids, tho the one with the breaking voice - that cracked me up

didnt see SAU in that video - kinda disappointing

-D