SAU Community

I Got Some New Wheels...

Tuk Tuk

You all aren't going to believe this

The dealer may not follow through with the deal even though we have paid in full, he now wants more money (after the sale)

see more http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/R3...78#entry5401378

Fine, there are plenty of other track cars around. He just needs to pay for your time, and expenses paid. He'll never successfully sell anything again here.

Similar thing happened to my car, ended up not getting two tyres the guy had agreed to to. And more recently I agreed to pay for an air deflector which they guy then pulled as someone else later offered apparently more. At least I had not paid for it!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are in possession, but I never want to have to go through anything like that ever again.

Thank you all for your words of support. Thank goodness so many know me so well and know the way i operate.

care to share the final outcome?

I love car dealers. the lies they will tell you to your face is amazing. when searching for a car it always worth a laugh to go look in the yards but buy else where haha

one place here in phillip tried to tell me that their black 35 gtr they had on the lot for 160k was a specv. when i said if it is consider it sold as i will be able to on sell it for at least 100k profit he walked away lol

More information will be coming once things get underway. The dealer in question took money from another dealer after I paid for the car in full. The other (innocent victim) dealer had a truck go to pick up our car yesterday morning, but I had already taken possession after having a further $2500 extorted from us to take delivery of a car we had already paid for in full.

I won't say more HERE until legals are completed, but it's not over yet. Myself and the other parties are taking legal and media action until I get my $2500 back. My barrister believes strongly that no judge would rule in the dealers favour after seeing my receipt and contract, and is so confident he will work pro-bono and recover his costs.

Feel free to pm me for updates

Something tells me that you'll need some rubber for it??

*hint hint* :D

Thanks Mick, thats good of you... I needed a sponsor and you need someone to push your tyres around the track :thumbsup:

I am the current NSW Tin Top and Class Champion *hint hint* and Im doing IRACE which is televised on Fox Sport and SBS... just get your people to talk to my people LOL