SAU Community

For Sale - Nrg Strut Bar, K&n Hi-flow Air Filter

Bought both items for my car and another set for my brother who had a deposit on a V, but ended up buying an S15 instead. Hence I have a brand new Spare Strut Bar and Air-Filter for sale.

NRG TITANIUM FINISH STRUT BAR G35 03-05 $275

g35nrgbrace.jpg

K&N Air Filter 33-2031-2 Infiniti G35 03-07 / G20 91-02 $75

33-2031-2.jpg

Drop in K&N Air-filter comes with original box.

I prefer pick-up only (St.Peters area) so that Buyer can see the condition of Items.

I can even show you invoice to prove I am barely breaking even on these items.

I checked out both items on Ebay for $200 USD + freight (unavailable) ($225 AUD+$60 freight?) , K&N Air-Filter $65 USD ($75 AUD) including freight, so I think my price is reasonable given that you can come and see the items and buy them on the spot.

Takes 15-20mins to install each item, I can even show it to you installed on my car and offer troubleshooting that you might come across when installing the strut-bar.

Strut Bar fits with stock hood, no engine cover removal necessary and will also fit with 5/8 SKunk2 plenum spacer.

Please PM me if you are interested in buying/coming to see these items.

Which state are you in?

Sorry I forgot to clarify, I'm in Sydney, but i'll be in Melbourne next month at a Tradeshow all week 20-26th, I'll be staying in the city so I could bring both items with me if it hasn't sold by then.

PM your details and I will contact you closer to that date.

Cheers.

ill offer $220inc postage to 4129 for the strut bar

let me know

Thanks for the offer, but this has been sitting in my wardrobe for the last 2 months so I'm happy to hold onto this until someone comes along who is keen enough.. or until the US Dolllar goes to .96c

Cheers.

Hi Jason,

Hey how do you find the K&N filter,performance wise, and do you use the filter spray?

I noticed the Revs sounded cleaner (no more faint gurgle sound which I could hear after reving when I had a 2 year old+ stock filter) but I have no idea if this is dependant on the new air filter.

Compared to buying a new stock filter for $55 the extra $20 for a performance brand was worth a try..

I wouldn't consider the filter spray until maybe 6 or so months down the track when you need to give it a good clean. My friend recommended that I clean it when I first open it because sometimes they add too much oil to it and if this gets into the engine it can be bad news..then he said I should buy the spray and respray it lightly before using it for the first time.. (well deserved if you can notice a difference)

Some people have even recommended that you can clean out the K&N air filter and run it "dry" no oil.

I suggest you take out your air filter, have a good look at it and make the decision if you want to get a new stock one for $55, a blitz one for $65+a long drive, or a K&N one for $75..

PM for address if you would like to come and see it.. I work from home so I am available most days. Cheers.

I noticed the Revs sounded cleaner (no more faint gurgle sound which I could hear after reving when I had a 2 year old+ stock filter) but I have no idea if this is dependant on the new air filter.

Compared to buying a new stock filter for $55 the extra $20 for a performance brand was worth a try..

I wouldn't consider the filter spray until maybe 6 or so months down the track when you need to give it a good clean. My friend recommended that I clean it when I first open it because sometimes they add too much oil to it and if this gets into the engine it can be bad news..then he said I should buy the spray and respray it lightly before using it for the first time.. (well deserved if you can notice a difference)

Some people have even recommended that you can clean out the K&N air filter and run it "dry" no oil.

I suggest you take out your air filter, have a good look at it and make the decision if you want to get a new stock one for $55, a blitz one for $65+a long drive, or a K&N one for $75..

PM for address if you would like to come and see it.. I work from home so I am available most days. Cheers.

Hi Jason,

Sorry i can't come round i'm a bit far from all you guys but i really wish i could. I live in Botswana Africa, i wan't your opinion on that filter as i can get one but was just doing some homework on it, thanks for your advice, ireally wish to get a brace like you have too guess i need to look around in South Africa maybe a 350Z one would do yhe job?

Anyway thanks again,

Cheers Richard.

Hi Jason,

Sorry i can't come round i'm a bit far from all you guys but i really wish i could. I live in Botswana Africa, i wan't your opinion on that filter as i can get one but was just doing some homework on it, thanks for your advice, ireally wish to get a brace like you have too guess i need to look around in South Africa maybe a 350Z one would do yhe job?

Anyway thanks again,

Cheers Richard.

Hi Richard, I've seen it posted a few times on the forums that a 350z strut won't fit a V35..

But I'm happy to be corrected.

I might also try to take some pictures on the weekend and post them up..

Cheers.

Any chance of seeing if the strut bar will fit on an M35 Stagea?

Hi. If you're happy to pay the asking price I'm happy to bring it with me to Melbourne next month during week of 20th. I'll be staying in the City. send me a PM with your details.

• 2 months later...

Hey Guys,

Well I said I wouldnt bother to discount these items unless the US dollar went over .96, and now look at what has happened..I'm eating my own words!!

Anyways i'm happy to let go of a Brand New Titanium Finish NRG Strut Bar now at $250, and I have all the tools to help you install it on the spot if you come to pick it up from St. Peters, Sydney, on a Weekend or afterwork.

The K&N oil Filter I am happy to let go for $65, with additional discount if you purchase the strut Bar also..

Please PM me if you have any questions or would like to come and see it.

Cheers.

Edited by ja5on350