SAU Community

Wtb A Few Parts For A R33 Gtst Spec 1.5

jjskyline79

Hi im after a few things for my car

If you are braking a r33 or no of a good place to get the parts im after please let me no

First

Im after a OEM "S" type logo that is found on the front bonnet (yes ive seen them on egay but id like to get it a bit closer to home if i can)

Brake stopper again seen them on egay but i think there a bit steep maybe im tight

R34 stock SMIC There was a guy selling one on here that i said id have but the data loss also effected the pms too so not sure if he got the message

Ground wire kit

and last a spec 2 drivers side window switch (must be spec 2 the ones with the relays built into the switch NOT a spec one where they are found separate in a black box bolted around the middle of the door)

Many thanks

Edited by jjskyline79

• 3 weeks later...
Hi im after a few things for my car

If you are braking a r33 or no of a good place to get the parts im after please let me no

First

Im after a OEM "S" type logo that is found on the front bonnet (yes ive seen them on egay but id like to get it a bit closer to home if i can)

Brake stopper again seen them on egay but i think there a bit steep maybe im tight

R34 stock SMIC There was a guy selling one on here that i said id have but the data loss also effected the pms too so not sure if he got the message

Ground wire kit

and last a spec 2 drivers side window switch (must be spec 2 the ones with the relays built into the switch NOT a spec one where they are found separate in a black box bolted around the middle of the door)

Many thanks

Hey mate, I have a Cusco brake cylinder stopper, make an offer. Located in QLD