SAU Community

R33 Gtr Vspec - 270rwkw - Blue - Nsw

Hey Guys

so it turns out I like GTS-Ts rather than GTRs. Had a 290rwkw GTS-T before and I dont seem to be enjoying the GTR anywhere near as much so its up for sale/swap.

The car is a 1995 R33 GTR VSPEC in deep marine blue (don't see many in this colour. even rarer than midnight purple ones)

I've probably had the car for less than 4 months, out of which it sat in the garage/workshop for a month while it was getting the mods done.

it has the following:

- HKS catback exhaust

- Power FC with hand controller

- Garret 2860 - 9 turbos

- Bilstein coilovers

with just the above mods it made 270rwkw at just 15psi (Tuned by Yavuz at Unigroup). The compliance cat is holding it back atleast 10-15 kw. with a set of injectors, AFMs and more boost this will make somewhere between 330 - 350rwkw.

I've also bought the following parts which will be fitted to the car in the next few days.

- Apexi Pods

- Metal racing cat

- Blitz BOV

Below is a video of the car at the dealership. It's exactly how it looks in the clip. I have not made any changes to the exterior.

I have also put a set of new Bridgestone RE001 245s on the car. These retail for $360 each and are awesome tyres. still have 99% tread.

Asking $23,000 for it.

I will consider swaps for a GTS-T or a GTT plus the appropriate cash adjustment my way. The car needs to be well setup (no stupidly big bodykits or enormous chrome wheels). Needs to be making atleast 270rwkw with all the supporting mods. I prefer a series 2 but will consider all GTS-Ts.

I work in the city so it only comes out when I have time on the weekend. I don't even think I've put a 1000ks on it since I bought it. Currently it has 77,000k's

The car is always garaged and is located in western Sydney.

Rego till May 2011

Will take pics on the weekend.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Hey mate i have a S15 2001 model a few lil mods to it nothing crazy very nice to drive Very clean interior and exterior

let me know if your interested and we can meet up and discuss .. cheers

Dan 0410 855 334

nah sorry mate

pretty much only after a modified GTS-T or GTT