SAU Community

Maori Hori Fresh On The Scene

TekoBum

hey my name is ash just recently brought an R34 GT dnt know f**k all bout cars keen az to learn everything bowt enr34 rb25 neo 6 n eventually turbo up. 1st question to get more from my car wats the very 1st preformance mod upgrade? then ill take it from there.

hey my name is ash just recently brought an R34 GT dnt know f**k all bout cars keen az to learn everything bowt enr34 rb25 neo 6 n eventually turbo up. 1st question to get more from my car wats the very 1st preformance mod upgrade? then ill take it from there.

id say get a silver fern decal that covers the rear window

jks jks

Just get a highflow exhaust

id say get a silver fern decal that covers the rear window

jks jks

Just get a highflow exhaust

oh haha evrybodies got jokes def aint getting the silver fern put on TINORANGATIRATANGA flag painted on the roof!

sweet bud cheers

id focus more on the suspension/handling of the car first, not much point spending money on the engine if its gonna change anyway

cheers brother. hard out rookie. caught the bug tho. so eager to learn.

cheers brother. hard out rookie. caught the bug tho. so eager to learn.

mate this place is full of knowledge, just read though the threads youll learn heaps!

where abouts in nz are you from?

welcome.

if you at least attempt to spell correctly you shouldn't have too much trouble on here. just remember that we aren't like boostcruising. we don't think ghetto gangster type spelling is cool. also things like doing an epic skid then doing 140kmh down the road when racing a commodore won't win you any friends round here either.

so as long as your brain is switched on while you are here then you shouldn't have any worries. and just make sure to at least search things before you start a thread. there is a good chance anything you want to ask has been asked at least 5 times before hand.

Todds a big softeh

:cool:

welcome.

if you at least attempt to spell correctly you shouldn't have too much trouble on here. just remember that we aren't like boostcruising. we don't think ghetto gangster type spelling is cool. also things like doing an epic skid then doing 140kmh down the road when racing a commodore won't win you any friends round here either.

so as long as your brain is switched on while you are here then you shouldn't have any worries. and just make sure to at least search things before you start a thread. there is a good chance anything you want to ask has been asked at least 5 times before hand.

+1 to the above :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Okay so ever since my childish intro I've since been away reassessed my situation and came to the conclusion that I initially miss judged the forum n the types of ppl here. Its bn so helpful reading through all the posts. I'm a bit scared to say anything but it suits me sweet I'm here to learn. So I'd like to start over again.

Hi I'm Ash proud new owner of a 1994 R32 GT-R. Has been the dream for a long time. Be keen to meet a few of you guys put faces to names just get amongst it.

Cheers