SAU Community

Eoi: Parts From My Skyline

rossco_01

ok seeing as no one wants to buy my car as i needed the car gone like last week but seems as tho that wont happen for some reason and i dont know why so im putting out an EOI on parting out the car.

whole engine package with gearbox, turbo, diff, full exhaust from turbo back and power fc ecu $4500 (not willing to separate parts) so dont bother asking!!

engine specs , RB25DET, Garrett T30/76R, XTR highflow FMIC, standard gearbox, standard diff, Jap tuned exhaust system, tuned power FC with hand controller tuned by Ed at autotech

interior: seats standard dash and all surrounds, door trims, seat belts, steering column surrounds all in perfect condition $700 i dont know what this is all worth these days please let me know

gauges: autometer light-comp boost gauge :$70

autometer pro comp air/fuel ratio wide band :$100

18" chrome wheels including new tyres $1000

standard intercooler $70

standard intercooler piping $100

standard muffler $150

otherwise if you are after the whole car with rego and so forth im asking $8000 ono

as i said i need this all gone by the end of the month so please help me guys

thanks Rossco

P.S willing to send pics to anyone that wants them

Edited by rossco_01

$700 is a bit steep for all the interior parts. would be surprised if you got more than $300 for the lot!

willing to part with both door trims for $70?

And if you are willing to split up the interior. I need front and rear seats and a roof lining if they are all in good condition.

I'll give you $300 for just those.

• 2 weeks later...

ok well car has been gone a week and i miss it like no tomorrow

thanks for the good times guys looks like im staying in town for the time being so i hope to see the old beast driving around town

my new car is great but not on par in the power figures with the old girl but hopefully it will be soon i hope i can still cruise with you guys around x-mas as i will always be a skyline owner at heart.

i have my eyes set on a 1971 skyline 2000gtr so hopefully ill have one soon fingers crossed

• 1 month later...