SAU Community

Gtr Rb26dett Injectors Into Rb25det

Hey guys i'm getting some cheap Gtr rb26dett Injectors with custom fuel rail & i'm planing on using them on my s2 rb25det.

So the question is will the gtr injectors fit to my rb25 injector loom?

& i've also been told the resistance is different between the 26 & 25 injectors? What would i have change/setup to run these 26 injectors with my stock ecu? (& yes i plan on getting the ecu retuned after this mod is done)

any help would be great :thumbsup:

cheers luke

how cheap? i reckon get some highflow stockers cheap and then all you need is retune

got them with a plenum i brought just waiting on them to turn up in the post. but i've head all sorts of story's on installing them into the rb25 so sticking with the gtr ones as they come with a custom fuel rail also

RB26 ECUs run low impedance injectors with a resistor pack (like: http://justjap.com/store/product.php?produ...at=0&page=1 ). Whereas RB25 injectors are high impedance type, RB25 ecus expect high imp injectors.

so i should get my hands on the rb26 gtr injector loom & the resistor pack & the injectors will work fine with the rb25det ecu right? thanx

• 2 years later...

You guys do realise (?) that you can't just run different injectors on an RB25 ECU, because in the first instance, if you do no tuning, the mixtures will be all wrong, and in the second instance, you can't tune the 25 ECU easily. You have to change ECU to change injectors.

I should have been more specific, i have a RB20 Nistune ECU that can run RB26 injectors so long as a resistor pack (which i have) is wired in. It can also run a RB25DET..

Is there any physical difference injector to injector, i've read that they are a tight fit in the side feed rail but apart from that?

Top feed rails can be fitted to RB25's.. would this work with 26 injectors?

Ta!

:)