SAU Community

Help! Water Leaking Into My R33 Boot!

show.it.off

Hi everyone,

So as the title states.

When i opened my boot the other day where the spare tyre is usually kept ( i dont have one ) It was filled with water!!

It happens when it rains, Has anyone had this problem?

Or know how/ or who would fix these things?

Also, Whilst i am driving the glass windows in my doors ( 2 door ) Make alot of noise when they are down, Like they are lose, and you can hear it rattling bad. I'v had a look and cant see what it would be, i'v made sure everything is tight.

Anyone know?

Thanks alot! :D

Hi everyone,

So as the title states.

When i opened my boot the other day where the spare tyre is usually kept ( i dont have one ) It was filled with water!!

It happens when it rains, Has anyone had this problem?

Or know how/ or who would fix these things?

Also, Whilst i am driving the glass windows in my doors ( 2 door ) Make alot of noise when they are down, Like they are lose, and you can hear it rattling bad. I'v had a look and cant see what it would be, i'v made sure everything is tight.

Anyone know?

Thanks alot! :D

Mine did that as well. All i did to fix it is make sure the channel that the water is meant to go through behind the tail lights is free from debri. I had leaves and everything in there and was over flowing into boot. Once that was removed i dont get a wet boot anymore.

Mine did that as well. All i did to fix it is make sure the channel that the water is meant to go through behind the tail lights is free from debri. I had leaves and everything in there and was over flowing into boot. Once that was removed i dont get a wet boot anymore.

Yeah mine has no leaves. Hmmm

probably coming in around the tail light. you will probably find that your tail lights also have water in them. i had a similar problem. pulled the tail lights off, resealed them and put them back in and bob's your aunty, no more water in the boot.

also about the windows rattling around when down..

i had to take the entire trim off my driver and passenger doors - used bits of rubber (similar to rubber washers you'd put around taps etc but thicker) i sorta just jammed it into places where the window was rattling against the door (just make sure your not putting rubber in parts that prevent the window going up and down, otherwise you run the risk of it jamming and breaking the glass)