SAU Community

Stagea Stolen Tonight-magill

-RBD2-

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling for you Rod. Seeing as were not gonna be having a full on day any more tomorrow come out tonight after work for some laughs. Tangles is coming.

Ive spoken to mates in the supra, subaru and camaro scene's getting them to keep and eye out.

+1 to certain forum users kicking bellow the belt when people are down.

Cars just been spotted heading up greenhill rd

haha,stupid flamin mongrels think they can get around in it without being seen

ps lowlifes

there's dudes out following your path as we speak,better hope they don't catch up to you...

Thanks lads

yeah fair enough Chad,I can see were your coming

the car had an immobilizer that was draining my battery

hence the reason it's booked in Tuesday for an alarm upgrade

wat I said in regards to Andrew last night was writing wen I was really angry

I apologies nightcrawler,it was unjustified

I'm sure everybody can understand that harsh things get said in anger

the their is obviusly retarded,he's just been seen again around the hills area

Nah not far as I'm aware skwiz

if anyone does see it,and your not busy

give it a follow and ring our mates in blue,then let me know

I've spoken to a nice officer twice today,I've reported it sighted to sapol 4 times

that it's getting thrashed everytime it gets spotted and there concerned with the retard behind the wheel killing somebody so there's been extra patrols in the hills today and around magill

to stop this dead beat

yes, now i have a good reason to go for a cruise in the hills tonight LOL ill give it a go through tonight after work, see if i see anything, although being a sat night when every tryhard and his S13 are in the hills, doubt they'll be stupid enough to go up there, never know.. And im in a VL wagon so if i follow them they'll think nothing of it, least follow them til they either stop for petty or run out, then they'll be wearing my clublock for a helmet!..

Cant beleive you didnt head up that way as soon as you heard it was spotted.. I would have rung everyone i know and told em, posted it on here and on facebook just to get everyone up there to look around...

Definatly getting a removable steering wheel when the R's back on the road... If you cant afford an alarm, or dont have one, disconnect your battery.. May make them think it has a kill switch and leave, and hopefully they dont have the tools to connect it back up, not directed at you Rodney....

Also, doesnt matter if you dont hear it, the alarm would have gone off and they would have legged it, just incase you or someone else came out and looked..

Plenty on the look out for ya mate, never know it might lead to who ever has been pinching all the others too. Just hope you/they can get it back in one piece before they do kill themselves/someone else.

Quick update:

The car has been spotted numerous times today around the eastern suburbs, hallet road, glynburn road, magill road and greenhill....

If anyone spots this car if they could call the police ASAP and inform them of where and which direction ect that would be sweet.

As its been spotted so many times the police have said they will send a squad car direct as they want this lunatic of the road.